Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best place to live in when incel

kekTV

kekTV

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
38
Would be U.K according to me, pretty many people there look like shit/us/you, but (western)women are still retarded so it does not really matter.
It just makes you fit in by apperance, but us truecels will allways be incels
 
If you have money. South korea. You dont have to leave your house.
I went out last time in april to take photos.
I guess im lucky that i have a pretty rich dad
 
Goddamn2X said:
If you have money. South korea. You dont have to leave your house.
I went out last time in april to take photos.
I guess im lucky that i have a pretty rich dad


Only if you're white. South Koreans are racist as f*ck.
 
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Goddamn2X said:
If you have money. South korea. You dont have to leave your house.
I went out last time in april to take photos.
I guess im lucky that i have a pretty rich dad


Only if you're white. South Koreans are racist as f*ck.

Thats why i dont leave my house.
I'm slavcel/white, but because of my fucked up skin coditions i may as well be black to them.
 
Goddamn2X said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Goddamn2X said:
If you have money. South korea. You dont have to leave your house.
I went out last time in april to take photos.
I guess im lucky that i have a pretty rich dad


Only if you're white. South Koreans are racist as f*ck.

Thats why i dont leave my house.
I'm slavcel/white, but because of my fucked up skin coditions i may as well be black to them.

They even look down on their darker skinned fellow S. Koreans. I'm brown, so I'll probably get lynched.
 
I'd say Qatar as it seems to be pretty well developed for a non-Western nation.

Unfortunately,
there are only a few places in this world left untouched by savages, and they all happen to be in the Middle East! 
 
I'd say there are places in Eastern Europe wich have saved their traditions and family values.

And about South Korea, that sounds cool. Maybe I will go there some day.
 
kekTV said:
I'd say there are places in Eastern Europe wich have saved their traditions and family values.

And about South Korea, that sounds cool. Maybe I will go there some day.

I thought about moving to asia but im not sure about the language barrier.
 
south america or asia if you are white..

will be your best chance of getting out of inceldom
 
Incel801 said:
south america or asia if you are white..

will be your best chance of getting out of inceldom

Doesn’t matter if your white or not, I’m sure some blacks are fine in Asia.
 
I will be moving to Eastern Europe. It's cheap to live there, I can live decently while making money online off Western normies and it's still in Europe. I've been to South East Asia a few times and always got sick when I was there. My stomach just can't tolerate those Asian bacteria and viruses. Otherwise it was nice though.
 
Chadstralia is the worst. I hate it here as a currycel
 
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Goddamn2X said:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Goddamn2X said:
If you have money. South korea. You dont have to leave your house.
I went out last time in april to take photos.
I guess im lucky that i have a pretty rich dad


Only if you're white. South Koreans are racist as f*ck.

Thats why i dont leave my house.
I'm slavcel/white, but because of my fucked up skin coditions i may as well be black to them.

They even look down on their darker skinned fellow S. Koreans. I'm brown, so I'll probably get lynched.
South koreans arent violent. They are just incredibly rude and discriminatory
 
theultimate341 said:
Incel801 said:
south america or asia if you are white..

will be your best chance of getting out of inceldom

Doesn’t matter if your white or not, I’m sure some blacks are fine in Asia.

Are you black to be making that assumption? I'm black, we are not fine
 
Salutextm said:
theultimate341 said:
Incel801 said:
south america or asia if you are white..

will be your best chance of getting out of inceldom

Doesn’t matter if your white or not, I’m sure some blacks are fine in Asia.

Are you black to be making that assumption? I'm black, we are not fine
Yes I am, and are you trying to me no black person lives in Asia? Yes I know Asia is pretty racist.
 
It doesn't matter where you live as an Incel, no matter where you go you will always get looked down upon, scorned and hated. The only good place for an Incel is locked away in a cave LDARing. That's all I do. Lock myself away so no one can look at my ugly face and spend all my free time just coping, waiting to die alone.
 
deadcel said:
It doesn't matter where you live as an Incel, no matter where you go you will always get looked down upon, scorned and hated. The only good place for an Incel is locked away in a cave LDARing. That's all I do. Lock myself away so no one can look at my ugly face and spend all my free time just coping, waiting to die alone.

^This...

I kinda miss when I was ignorant of the truth...life felt so much better back then
 
NEETsupreme said:
I will be moving to Eastern Europe. It's cheap to live there, I can live decently while making money online off Western normies and it's still in Europe. I've been to South East Asia a few times and always got sick when I was there. My stomach just can't tolerate those Asian bacteria and viruses. Otherwise it was nice though.

living in Eastern Europe as non Eastern European sucks
 
I guess countries that are always cold with a lot of snow.

To keep the normtards behind closed doors, of course.
 
Rural America. There's an abundance of isolated homes miles of road away from any semblance of intelligent life. It's probably the best option for someone interested in a self-sustainable lifestyle as well.
 
Indoors and hermitceling. kek
 
Thailand or Philippines. Cheap hookers and easy girls. If you don't like it you could still LDAR
 
grenigaSS said:
NEETsupreme said:
I will be moving to Eastern Europe. It's cheap to live there, I can live decently while making money online off Western normies and it's still in Europe. I've been to South East Asia a few times and always got sick when I was there. My stomach just can't tolerate those Asian bacteria and viruses. Otherwise it was nice though.

living in Eastern Europe as non Eastern European sucks

Eastern European women love western europeans.

And for the asia racism thing, they are pretty hardcore racist.
Me and my decent white family was visting my brother in Japan, we got a pretty nice welcome.
But I could tell some people were not as positive towards us.

Yea looks matter in Europe, but look at the snow niggers in Russia. The're women are 7/10 + and men 3/10, it's about masculinity.
Asia or maybe South America seems to be a good place for incels.

Anywhere were the modern european culture has not arrived or where individualism is not a thing.
 
You could live in the country honestly. That's where I live. The city might be nice for never having to leave your house, but if you get a decent internet connection here, there is PLENTY to keep your mind off of femoids.
 
Asia.
1) Be tall
2) Be white
3) Be skinny
4) ?????
5) PROFIT.
 
Anything is better than the West at this point. Even though I live in a poor as fuck country, I'm so glad I'm not a westerncel.
 
EE for cheap living + cheap hookers tbh
 
eastern europe, even quasimodos get laid here. legit 3/10 have gfs.


now imagine how i look like, if i still dont have gf here.
 

Similar threads

Efiliste
Replies
22
Views
211
SteelCentaur
SteelCentaur
Lookslikeit
Replies
2
Views
139
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
C
Replies
12
Views
271
Vendetta
Vendetta

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top