Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best place to go er

Wdyt is the best place to go er?

• Night club

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Stadium

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • School/university

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Comic con

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
Minecraft mogs

Least suspicious is user

On a 100% sERious note:
Night club is the best. Highest concentration of young turbo normies and foids. Loud music, smoke, intoxication, chaos and flashing lights make it harder to react to/escape gunshots thus allowing for a good highscore. Only difficulty is getting past security. But you can shoot them on the way in (loud mission) or sneak through a backdoor (stealth mission).

Next best is school/university, which is almost on par with night club. No security to get past, lots of young normies (however, they are mixed in with a few brocels who you probably don't wanna ER) and halls can be just as crowded as a nightclub floor. Schools are generally large and have lots of exits/hiding spots though. Still a good CHOice

Comic con might be good if you want to take out faggots.

Only boomers go to sporting events nowadays, not prime ER targets.

All of this is satire and in Minecraft of course.

Last edited:
The nightclub because it's full of sexhavers and NTscum...but of course this is all hypothetical and I don't support real life violence.

87490DC5 E967 4615 B23E 2F313AC2DB89

Emergency Room.

If you live in the US you might get an FBI visit for posting this just warning you now bro

in a woman's vagina :feelshaha:

The nightclub because it's full of sexhavers and NTscum...but of course this is all hypothetical and I don't support real life violence.
this, go and shoot up a nightclub in minecraft

do it in a liberal state like commiefornia. if you did it in a place like texas, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. there was some guy who tried to go ER in a church in texas and barely got a couple shots off before he was himself shot

do it in a liberal state like commiefornia. if you did it in a place like texas, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. there was some guy who tried to go ER in a church in texas and barely got a couple shots off before he was himself shot
High IQ

Saint ER

Vaccine centre

bombing, shooting and stabbing is fun :feelsdevil:
:dab:

ER at Justin Bieber concert

If (when) i ever do it it will be nightclub definitely. You get to kill bunch of good looking, low morale sluts and their fuckers, + criminal security + bunch of failed normies + some drug dealers and junkies.

only possible downside is possibility of getting gunned down if you are unlucky enough that some armed good shot is there that night.

( in GTA 4 )
Based.

Mayo clinic in Rochester minnesota is the best hospital in the country

It's the sorority house.
ER once said, "On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house on UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up blonde slut I see inside there."
(all in minEcRaft ofc)