Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best place to buy mk677

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
where can i get legit mk677 (ibutamoren)

nausea said:
what about going to the medic?

he wont give me human growth hormone so i doubt he would help me get the secretagogue

7339er said:
he wont give me human growth hormone so i doubt he would help me get the secretagogue

how old are you to post such nonsense?

nausea said:
how old are you to post such nonsense?

whats the nonsense here? He wont give me HGH injections, and doesn't have any knowledge of HGH secretagogues. Thats why i'm asking here, as i've seen a few people talking about it.

7339er said:
whats the nonsense here? He wont give me HGH injections, and doesn't have any knowledge of HGH secretagogues. Thats why i'm asking here, as i've seen a few people talking about it.

the nonsense is the very fact of asking medical qs to strangers

if he doesn't give you the drug he has his legit reason, also he knows about drugs

do not take advice from strangers in medical matters for your own sake, brother

Sparky said:
Nootropicsource or purplepandalabs

does this look legit? https://maxmusclelabs.com/buy-mk677-uk/

nausea said:
7339er said:
whats the nonsense here? He wont give me HGH injections, and doesn't have any knowledge of HGH secretagogues. Thats why i'm asking here, as i've seen a few people talking about it.
the nonsense is the very fact of asking medical qs to strangers
if he doesn't give you the drug he has his legit reason, also he knows about drugs
do not take advice from strangers in medical matters for your own sake, brother

You're so bluepilled when it coems to medicine, it's crazy.

Doctors knock jack shit about health. They ONLY know how to prescribe meds and what the meds are for.

If you ask your doctor "What should I eat" or "should I take this supplement?" they won't know because MEDICAL SCHOOL DOES NOT TEACH NUTRITION OR HEALTH, only DISEASE/SYMPTOM RELIEF.

GH Peptides are totally safe, but not as effective as GH.
But most Doctors are so fucking brainwashed by their educaton that they actually believe GH has side-effects (it doesn't).

It's not like he asked his doc for anabolic steroids, it's fucking GH lol. Babies have more GH in their blood than adults and they seem fine.

Dry Spell said:
You're so bluepilled when it coems to medicine, it's crazy.

Doctors knock jack shit about health. They ONLY know how to prescribe meds and what the meds are for.

If you ask your doctor "What should I eat" or "should I take this supplement?" they won't know because MEDICAL SCHOOL DOES NOT TEACH NUTRITION OR HEALTH, only DISEASE/SYMPTOM RELIEF.

GH Peptides are totally safe, but not as effective as GH.
But most Doctors are so fucking brainwashed by their educaton that they actually believe GH has side-effects (it doesn't).

It's not like he asked his doc for anabolic steroids, it's fucking GH lol. Babies have more GH in their blood than adults and they seem fine.

Arrogant eh?

do as you wish man, your health

Bri8564 said:
It says not for hooman consumption bhai

So does spice but that shit gets you lifted as fuck I had a lot of good times on spice no downsides except that one time my friend puked everywhere and apparently it turns people into zombies kills people so maybe you're right about this stuff too.