Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best pills to kill myself???

S

Storm

Banned
-
what cocktail of pills can I take to end it???

you wont die lol, females use pills bc they are attention whores, dont be like them

You're gonna fuck your insides,not die, then live in agony. Don't use pills.

Storm said:

Nembutal, but good luck getting that shit. I've tried.

LeagueEuW said:
Nembutal, but good luck getting that shit. I've tried.

its freely available in bolivia, mexico, peru

Storm said:
its freely available in bolivia, mexico, peru

I dont have the money to travel over there. I've seen some offers on clearnet but im not risking getting scammed. Haven't found anyone selling them on darknet neither.
I'm not 100% suicidal anymore so whatever.

Use a firearm or hang yourself instead, but dying is such a waste without making a difference.

Pills are for famoids, go with the gun or the rope boyo.

If you wanna kill yourself, the quickest and painless way to do it is to shoot yourself in the head. Instant death you won't even feel pain. Another way is an Exit Bag.

opiates.

a lot of 30mg+ oxycodone pills or heroin. you will feel nothing. they have painkiller attributes like no other. just stomach it down as much as you can. you will want to throw up if you take just one pill.

do not try it with 10mg percs.

pills is a bad idea they can pump ur stomach to keep u alive then u will slowly die from agonizing liver failure

Pills are too painful except for cyanide but I don't know how to access cyanide.

ilieknothing said:
Pills are too painful except for cyanide but I don't know how to access cyanide.

cyanide is painful. Haven't you seen vids of people taking cyanide!

Shoot yourself in the head. Easiest way out, and if you're afraid that you're going to somehow survive use a shotgun.

We can’t tell you because the feds are monitoring. Guys, be very careful when suggesting a method. I know loads of suicide methods thanks to a brilliant site.

But OP, I wouldn’t use any pills.

A boatload of tic tacs.

xanax and alcohol best way to go out

Storm said:

YOU'RE ALL WRONG. BE A hERo!

Attachments

• xVHhrBf.gif
    xVHhrBf.gif
    704.4 KB · Views: 175
A bag and a half of Skittles. Make sure there's lots of yellow ones.

Christian monkism alieves pain. Join the movement, brother.

Bleach+Ammonia mixed together then inhale as hard as you can

xanax and alcohol would make a fun trip until u die

fentanyl injection. you feel no pain.

but seriously. use a shotgun and do it in front of a police station. make it worth SOMETHING man. you life is worth more than a drug overdose.

If you're going to kill yourself, why don't you take others with you? I'm not suggesting you do, but what stops you OP?

Carbon monoxide.
Prepare a BBQ with about 1 Kg of charcoal. Light it outdoors first and wait until there are no flames or smoke (about 1 h) and take it inside a small enclosed space like a car or tent or a toilet. Seal the place well, tape vents, keyholes etc.
The CO concentration will relatively quickly reach lethal levels and you will lose consciousness after 5 - 10 minutes and die within maximum 1 h.
Make sure nobody finds you within a 12h period.

The black pill. It will kill your soul and eventually your body will follow,