Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Best parody on noodlewhores and JBW I've ever seen

Lol, incoming angry whitecels.

Lol, incoming angry whitecels.
N-nigger!!

No wait..

Ch-chink!! Yeah thats right!! B-beta bux. W-white normie, um... Yeah!! That'll show them!

I wish our society shamed racemixxers like this...

I am going to show this is every ricecel on league

Fuck this is so real I can't believe it. The best part was when she said the 3/10 JBW broke ass nigga looked like Bradley cooper.

This is a low iq trait I see time and time again in noodlewhores, but have never seen it in any other race, might be because only noodlewhores are such bottom feeders, and maybe cos I don't really talk to curry/sand/black foids much so don't get to hear them pointing out how a 7/10 JBW looks like 8/10 Bradley cooper.

Fyi on my last trip to Shanghai an old noodle aunty I work with referred to my colleague as the one who looks like David Beckham - I only knew who she was talking about because he's the only JBW in the team, and he's a confirmed (2/10) trucel, married to a 6/10 Filipina waitress.

The same aunty on a separate occassion has told me I

1) look like a shaggy dog who's owner didn't love him (I was drenched in a thunderstorm, hadn't shaved for 5 days and my shirt was open to dry off so all my hair was on display)

2) asked my why I am always eating (even though I am not)

3) told me I should date a pork-chop like her niece - pork chop is what old Chinese people call robust fat girls

4) asked me why the hell would I want to go to a beach to tan I am already tanned too much (she may have not known I am ethnic at this point )

Brutal that they have to make a skit to denounce white chasing noodles. Also, atrocious acting

I thought you hated racism
That entire comment is satire

JFL

Why would you have cared anyway. Aren't you a racist yourself?

11828960166 af565418d9 b

What is the source for this though, seems so random?

Mayo’s get all the foids and still get mad when they lose one to a deathnik

Fuck it’s over:kys: