Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Nintendo Console?

Best Nintendo Console?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
This choice will be tougher than the PlayStation one... I'm including the Switch:soy: since it's an official console which has the main releases of Nintendo games. Nintendo used to be the best gaming producer in the past.

IncelTears users lurking will say the Switch. This is them IRL.

07c

personally gotta say the gamecube, loved starfox assault, i almost picked pigma as my avatar

SWITCH AND 3DS/DS MODDED

I grown up with pc only games therefore suggest me some og nintendo games i can emulate

Tied between n64 and wii for me.

Nothing will beat the Wii

Nigga why are you replying to me not once i shilled for switch so fucking weird kek
I posted that meme as a joke mocking Switch fanboys. Low IQcel moment.

SNES followed by GameCube. The GameCube era was pure S O V L in general

GameCube games still look great graphically. I thought about downloading a gamecube emulator although I'm a bit too paranoid about viruses to do it.
Download Dolphin emulator
Dolphin N45Ffislhe
it can also play Wii games

The only nintendo console i ever have had is the switch but il say gamecube because it gave us really great games such as resident evil 4 tbh. Plus i emulated sunshine and thousand year door great games as well

through the years i still haven't bothered to find out whether this pic is fake or real
It's probably a larp but it's still funny though.

This choice will be tougher than the PlayStation one... I'm including the Switch:soy: since it's an official console which has the main releases of Nintendo games. Nintendo used to be the best gaming producer in the past.
The switch I love portable gaming

Nintendo is cucked, why would u use nintendo and pay for online if you can buy steam deck or any other device based on windows linux

N64. It's not even a Contest.

N64, GameCube, and Wii

Can't decide on either GameCube or wii

Gameboy Advance