Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious best low effort wagie jobs?

there's nothing called a low effort job, almost every job need a ton of dedication these days. but i think STEM is probably the best option for a guy who wants to LDAR and find sometime for himself to cope. also medicine can be a good option aslong as you're ready to spend full a ton of time studying biology in college

40906.jpg

only Ymir knows

there's nothing called a low effort job, almost every job need a ton of dedication these days. but i think STEM is probably the best option for a guy who wants to LDAR and find sometime for himself to cope. also medicine can be a good option aslong as you're ready to spend full a ton of time studying biology in college
idc that much about pay I just need to pay for my surgeries

Driving a truck

Fast food is modern slavery. ”Multitasking“ is the norm in that industry nowadays. Turnover rate like 300%.

Theres none everything is slavery

Collecting neetbux

most low level jobs are high effort tbh, its the high level jobs where you can sit on your ass all day and "manage" things