Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best looking countries treat women the best. Ugliest the worst.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Countries that treat their women the worst (all of them curry or Muslim) also have the ugliest men. Coincidence or Brutal truth?

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Yemen, Saudi and basically most Arab and South Asian countries always make it to the list of the worst countries for being a women. Shitloads of rape(NVM nigger countries and feminist ones top that list), and no rights.

These countries are also well known for having the ugliest men in the planet.

Is it a coincidence? I think it's not.

I think Cels from these countries treat their women like shit and cover them in robes because they are insecure about their own looks and afraid some superior men will steel their women.

Let's look at the list of the **BEST COUNTRIES FOR BEING A WOMAN**:

-Norway

-Finland

-Iceland

-Denmark

-Luxembourg

-Switzerland

-Sweden

-Austria

-United Kingdom

-Netherlands

Most men from these countries are considered incredibly attractive worldwide, tall height around 6ft tall on average, light eyes and hair...and all of them are White. While most Wife-Beater countries have curry genetics.

No wonder Indians and Arabs get cucked when their women move to the west.
In natural selection, the female selects for male fitness to reproduce and propagates the species. When you subvert nature with "culture" (e.g. religion, arranged marriages, etc), you end up with abominations and a substandard gene pool that will persist until the next extinction-level event comes along
Imo in an ideal society. Neither ugly women nor men should be allowed to habe children. They should have access to sex but no kids.

Last edited:
Meh, Japan and Korea treat women better than in those countries. Cucked conservacucked countries like Russia and Poland treat women the best in the world.

True, the north European chads don’t need to worry about being strict to their women because they are attractive and women do anything for attractive men. Women don’t like to listen to ugly men so ethnics need to use force to control women.
Big truth. Over for us. Even with all this control, the foids cheat and make life hell. And one month in the west can undo all the religious brainwashing a foid has had over a life time :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Meh, Japan and Korea treat women better than in those countries. Cucked conservacucked countries like Russia and Poland treat women the best in the world.
Only recently

Arabs mog gooks tbh.

Retard detected, women in Russia are miserable AF, they suicide all the time (foids NEVER suicide in the west today).

Retards still don't get it it comes down to DEMOGRAPHICS, in places like Russia there is still a good ratio of young women to men, not enough chads to make them happy, unlike the scrotum infested west. Say it with me again DE-MO-GRAF-IX

Russia? no.
Russian whores (and Polish ones) have the benefits of the western feminist countries as well as eastern cuckservative chivalrous treatment.

Shitloads of rape,
not a single country of those is in the top 10 countries with the highest rape rates:

Retard detected, women in Russia are miserable AF, they suicide all the time (foids NEVER suicide in the west today).
Stopped reading there. The suicide of males to females is the highest in those countries, compared to western countries.

Last edited:
Stopped reading there. The suicide of males to females is the highest in those countries, compared to western countries.

You still don't get it.

So I made this thread just for you:

High IQ theory: there is nothing here I can critique. :feelsokman:

Most men from these countries are considered incredibly attractive worldwide, tall height around 6ft tall on average, light eyes and hair

60b1c3bd 219d 48e3 8106 af75466a85db m

Wrong, according to many studies, women prefer Caucasian-looking males who have dark features over the pale ones (Ideal example: Mediterraneans). And most non-inbred Arabs and Curries could fit this criteria.

Picture examples:

Romanian

R

Italian

Cd02429cc102bb065bd7b5065951bb7f

Greek

Konstantinos argiros

Turkish

C553a4665d621bf3d90760a6981d68b5

Arab

Northern Indian

Portuguese

8198 1631656078

And many other examples. Foids tend to perceive Tanned Caucasian males as more attractive and dominant.

View attachment 520326

Wrong, according to many studies, women prefer Caucasian-looking males who have dark features over the pale ones (Ideal example: Mediterraneans). And most non-inbred Arabs and Curries could fit this criteria.

Picture examples:

Romanian

View attachment 520315

Italian

View attachment 520316

Greek

View attachment 520317

Turkish

View attachment 520319

Arab

View attachment 520321

Northern Indian

View attachment 520323

Portuguese

View attachment 520324

And many other examples. Foids tend to perceive Tanned Caucasian males as more attractive and dominant.
Fake studies by Jews to make themselves and fellow meds feel better.

The study never mentioned anything about Jewish males, that would make sense if the study was outright shilling for Jews, but that's not the case.
Also most Jews don't fit that criteria either. Jews have light features and recessed chin.
I can bring you a much more "Academic" study if you want, but if you're just going to deny any source that I provide as "Jewish" then there's no point.

View attachment 520326

Picture examples:

Romanian

View attachment 520315

Italian

View attachment 520316

Greek

View attachment 520317

Turkish

View attachment 520319

Arab

View attachment 520321

Northern Indian

View attachment 520323

Portuguese

View attachment 520324

@Made in Heaven alt account

Countries that treat their women the worst (all of them curry or Muslim) also have the ugliest men. Coincidence or Brutal truth?

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Yemen, Saudi and basically most Arab and South Asian countries always make it to the list of the worst countries for being a women. Shitloads of rape(NVM nigger countries and feminist ones top that list), and no rights.

I think Cels from these countries treat their women like shit and cover them in robes because they are insecure about their own looks and afraid some superior men will steel their women.

-Norway

-Finland

-Iceland

-Denmark

-Luxembourg

-Switzerland

-Sweden

-Austria

-United Kingdom

-Netherlands

Most men from these countries are considered incredibly attractive worldwide, tall height around 6ft tall on average, light eyes and hair...and all of them are White. While most Wife-Beater countries have curry genetics.

In natural selection, the female selects for male fitness to reproduce and propagates the species. When you subvert nature with "culture" (e.g. religion, arranged marriages, etc), you end up with abominations and a substandard gene pool that will persist until the next extinction-level event comes along
Imo in an ideal society. Neither ugly women nor men should be allowed to habe children. They should have access to sex but no kids.
Think about it: Gigamoggers don't need laws to oppress le womerinos because holes are always submissive when they date chads. From the gigachads perspectives, it doesn't change a thing if the toilets in their countries are liberated

Cucked conservacucked countries like Russia and Poland treat women the best in the world.
And they treat their men the worst in the world. Alcoholism and suicide rates in the former Soviet union are highest in the world.

Arabs, South Asians, Latin Americans, Africans = low inhibition and masculine. They keep their foids on a leash and are often violent to them.

Scandinavian + East Asians = feminine soys. Foids get treated very well and often fuck foreigners without any repercussions.

Although in East Asia, the situation is more like the American south. Conservative and the society frowns upon foids acting uppity and out of line. Simply not accepted. Expected to be feminine and traditional.

Your logic is backwards: the "best countries for women" are simply the countries with the best looking men, because for women looks = morality. Of course cumskins love to parrot that shit because it feeds their narcissism and white savior complex.

In reality women are worshipped in most ethnic countries and are treated even better than in the West. The countries with most female entrepreneurs are Thailand (jfl), Russia and China. Meanwhile European countries are rape hotspots where roasties can't even go out at night :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Entrepreneurs=prostitutes?
Technically, prostitutes in Germany have their own business
No, all businesses. About 40% of management positions in Thailand are staffed by foids whereas in anglo countries it's like 5% :feelshaha:

No, all businesses. About 40% of management positions in Thailand are staffed by foids whereas in anglo countries it's like 5% :feelshaha:
Brutal. That explains a lot

Yeah, no wonder Thailand is the cuck capital of the world :feelswhat:
And a shithole. This also explains why the Thai government wants to turn Pattaya into a tourist hotspot for rich chinks

And a shithole. This also explains why the Thai government wants to turn Pattaya into a tourist hotspot for rich chinks
Honestly I'm not even kidding I think Thais are the most pathetic subhuman "people" in the world. The men are short, ugly, effeminate cucks, but unlike other Asians they are also low IQ and lazy as fuck. The women are all status and money chasing whores and traitors. None of them have any shred of morality or conscience.

The study never mentioned anything about Jewish males, that would make sense if the study was outright shilling for Jews, but that's not the case.
Also most Jews don't fit that criteria either. Jews have light features and recessed chin.
I can bring you a much more "Academic" study if you want, but if you're just going to deny any source that I provide as "Jewish" then there's no point.
in which world do you live jews aren't blondes with blue eyes, they are mostly med looking
face it meds were promoted when anglos fell to jewish oblivion so they promoted their own

in which world do you live jews aren't blondes with blue eyes, they are mostly med looking
I never said that all Jews have blond hair and blue eyes, I meant that most of them have light features (This could be anything ranging from light brown to red and blonde hair or beard, grey and light brown eyes to green and blue eyes, medium tan to pale and yellowish skin tones)
1545113650a mo1
David lau eli segal 2160x1200 1629474357
View attachment 523768
Jews

Jews 2

face it meds were promoted when anglos fell to jewish oblivion so they promoted their own

Another "Everything I don't like is Jewish" argument

I never said that all Jews have blond hair and blue eyes, I meant that most of them have light features (This could be anything ranging from light brown to red and blonde hair or beard, grey and light brown eyes to green and blue eyes, medium tan to pale and yellowish skin tones)
View attachment 523762View attachment 523763View attachment 523768View attachment 523769

View attachment 523771

Another "Everything I don't like is Jewish" argument
@Transcended Trucel can say something similiar

and i'm relatively tolerant to jews especially on this forum
i'm just speaking truth med beauty standards were promoted by jews cause they wanted emasculate germanics and slavs

@Transcended Trucel can say something similiar

and i'm relatively tolerant to jews especially on this forum
i'm just speaking truth med beauty standards were promoted by jews cause they wanted emasculate germanics and slavs
Polish people are moggers

Emasculate? sounds like a strong cope to me. Meds [UWSL]conquered [/UWSL]half of Europe, including the Germanians and Slavs.

Emasculate? sounds like a strong cope to me. Meds [UWSL]conquered [/UWSL]half of Europe, including the Germanians and Slavs.
sure meds dominated until 18 century but now germanics dominate
you are manlets nobody wants manlets so you cope to feel better cause you are arab
i was speaking to turkish foid on interpals and she was interested on me cause i was blonde so your theory is destroyed

Last edited:
entire human species is gynocentric anyway though. i remember that thread complaining about gynocentrism even on this forum

The roman empire was the longest lasting empire in history, no other empire has ever survived as long as it. The meds were dabbing on half of Europe for centuries. Only a blind fool would say that meds are not masculine. Also germanians don't dominate now, they lost two times in a row, had a number of 7,142,558 casualties in WW1, Third reich didn't last more than 15 years, 6,600,000-8,800,000 casualties in WW2, and today their women are getting raped by foreigners. Doesn't seem like they dominate.

you are manlets nobody wants manlets
height being an attraction trait is a cope that doesn't hold any truth. I can give you many examples of manlets who mog other men hard. What women tend to truly like is the facial structure and body type regardless of your height.
you are manlets nobody wants manlets so you cope to feel better cause you are arab
Now you show your true colors, you have deep hatred for ethnicels eventhough we're all going through the same shit. You really don't care how other incels feel or what they go through unless they are the same race as yours. People like you deny us the few good traits (out of the many bad traits) that we have as ethnicels after years of jewish beauty standards brainwashing about how 2% of the world (people with naturally blond hair) are somehow superior and more masculine than the rest of the world, you want us to stay self-hating and weak, you don't want to see us ascend. The concept of fair competition is something that you don't like. If you don't sympathize with other incels (which ethnicels are the majority of) then don't expect them to sympathize with you either. Just accept the fact that just as a lot of women tend to like men with light features like blond hair and blue eyes, a lot of women also tend to like men with dark features too (and I have many studies to prove it). Being born with light features doesn't make you inherently superior to others, being born with desirable facial features like symmetry, good jaw, and good eye area is. You should help other incels ascend and reach their true maxxed form instead of putting them down and telling them they will never make it because they have brown eyes or dark hair.

i was speaking to turkish foid on interpals and she was interested on me cause i was blonde
That's good for you, you should feel happy and grateful because a lot of other incels don't get attention from women let alone being complimented like that.

so your theory is destroyed
Not really, most Turks are not light featured so when turkish foids see a pale caucasian with blond hair they think of you as exotic and unique because they don't see blond haired men that often, Same thing can be said for nord foids showing attraction to dark featured caucasians like meds because they look exotic to them too.

I can also assure you that the foid you talked to would also show interest in other men who have good symmetry and jawline even if they have dark features just like she showed interest in you for having blond hair.

Last edited:

-Norway

-Finland

-Iceland

-Denmark

-Luxembourg

-Switzerland

-Sweden

-Austria

-United Kingdom

-Netherlands

Bro, no wonder kikes cover married women up.

:lul::lul::lul:
It’s actually true women are attracted to darker skinned men while males are attracted to lighter skinned women. That’s because testosterone makes your skin darker or something like that.

i was speaking to turkish foid on interpals and she was interested on me cause i was blonde so your theory is destroyed
meds arent manlets lol you wouldnt last a day in the middle east

im just stating facts, a fagcel like you would get beheaded just for simply existing
cope nord man and slav man wwould murder bare handed weak araboid like you

cope nord man and slav man wwould murder bare handed weak araboid like you
slavs got buttraped by them in afghanistan in the 80's and again in chechnya in the 90's and nordic cucks of today are nothing like their viking ancestors (who also got buttfucked by the arabs in spain when they fought) and its you who's coping lmao you dont even look nordic u subhuman philipino thai looking ugly motherfucker :lul: