Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best jobs for incels?

AloneCel2

AloneCel2

Officer
★★★
What jobs are best for extremely high inhib cels?

I've wasted 4 years of my life studying engineering and I never want to touch this field ever again.

if you were to get paid to be a mod on this site then that would be

shitting out some typescript occasionally is working out pretty well for me. can't even call it programming tbh

I'd do something about the high inhib stuff

You probably have high glutamate and low GABA. Take supplements to fix it. I know I sound like a retarded normie right now but if you have a stem degree don't just throw it away like that

shitting out some typescript occasionally is working out pretty well for me. can't even call it programming tbh
Can pls u elab in my DMs?

I'd do something about the high inhib stuff

You probably have high glutamate and low GABA. Take supplements to fix it. I know I sound like a retarded normie right now but if you have a stem degree don't just throw it away like that
Doubt it, but ill look into it I guess
too stressful for baddrivercels like me, id probably kill 20+ people on a highway

anything you can work from home and dont have to do virtual meetings with a camera

If you're an introvert then any job where you don't have to interact with people that much.

Unfortunately that's the problem with nearly all jobs of all kinds. You always got a boss, and you're always doing the work for somebody who's profiting off your work (Jews most likely). But as long as the rest of the work isn't like on the phone or doesn't involve human beings, then it's going to better than something like cashier where you're always in people faces.

Starting your own company where you can do all the work by yourself is the dream. I've tried and failed a few times to do that.