Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best jobs for incels?

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 14h 26m
What jobs do you think fit the life best? What jobs do you all have, and how are they working out for you?

I am attending uni but I am pretty much oldcel at this point (28, life of mistakes) and in the years I wasn't going to uni I managed to finagle myself a career working at home as an English "consultant" which basically means my "legit" income is from working with a college-driven high school in East Asia (online obv) while the rest comes from writing papers for people and editing college applications. I could sit inside my house until the day I die if I drop out of school and stop attempting to have a real life at this point tbh. The job I am studying for would put me in constant contact with people and I'm not sure if that's something that would be good for me anymore.
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
Betting additct on sports

Malware spreader

Security night guard

Warehouse physical job
 
TheoryCel

TheoryCel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
26
Online
0
social security recipient.
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
Blackhat SEO
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
IT job,

you don't have to interact with much ppl, which is good for your probable social anxiety

you spend your working hours in front of your computer shitposting on forums
 
H

hymypoika

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
0
Online
0
It, programming
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,194
Online
0
Anything that doesn't involve using phones or speaking to customers. Sadly, that's about 90% of jobs in this globalist outsourced-cucked world now. Working night-shifts seem to be the ticket but good luck finding anything nearby.

A lot of us will be stuck NEETceling whether we want it or not.
 
N

notacel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1
Online
0
Taking that job you're preparing for would be the hardest, but best bet. It could help you feel better eventually, help make you more positive, and essentially show you that the world isn't out to get you. The real world is poles apart from the online one, and 90% of people won't care how you look as long as you do your job and are genuinely courteous. But if you want to sleep with every girl you see, then you're better off at home.
 
Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
56
Online
0
shemale industry
 
T

TheSupremeWristcel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4
Online
0
Programming is definitely the way to go. Sure with things like I.T. you don't really have to interact with a lot of people, but there are a ton of programming jobs now where you remote into work every day and the worst thing you'll have to do is talk with people on skype voice chat once or twice a week. It's great for me at least...
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,807
Online
6d 11h 11m
IT or rot in overnight warehouse jobs
 
Caliban

Caliban

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
20
Online
0
TheSupremeWristcel said:
Programming is definitely the way to go. Sure with things like I.T. you don't really have to interact with a lot of people, but there are a ton of programming jobs now where you remote into work every day and the worst thing you'll have to do is talk with people on skype voice chat once or twice a week. It's great for me at least...

What programming language do you recommend?
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,732
Online
11d 3h 12m
I have THE best job.

Get diagnosed with autism, schizophrenia, etc... something that you can get NEETbux with.
Get NEETbux.
Rot.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 14h 26m
Thank you for all the replies fam

Grotesque said:
I have THE best job.

Get diagnosed with autism, schizophrenia, etc... something that you can get NEETbux with.
Get NEETbux.
Rot.

I've gone to some quack before and gotten whatever I wanted when I was self medicating heavily, all I had to do was know how to answer the questionnaires. I'm interested in this because at my core, I just hate doing anything and am compulsive as fuck. The only reason I get anything done is to feed myself and buy beer/smokes, and I am going to uni to be able to do that better in the future. If I could just get NEETbux I'd be immeasurably happy. How does one go about this?
 
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,449
Online
0
Anything like data entry where you dont interact with coworkers and work on a computer all day. That's what I do and its great.
 
Caliban

Caliban

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
20
Online
0
Grotesque said:
I have THE best job.

Get diagnosed with autism, schizophrenia, etc... something that you can get NEETbux with.
Get NEETbux.
Rot.

I wanna get NEETbux but I don't want to be drowned in meds that zombify me. Is it possible to go through the process (by pretending) and not having to take pills? If I have to take drugs to sedate me, I'd rather just off myself.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Faat food, so we could serve food to femails.
 
Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
56
Online
0
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 14h 26m
Caliban said:
Grotesque said:
I have THE best job.

Get diagnosed with autism, schizophrenia, etc... something that you can get NEETbux with.
Get NEETbux.
Rot.

I wanna get NEETbux but I don't want to be drowned in meds that zombify me. Is it possible to go through the process (by pretending) and not having to take pills? If I have to take drugs to sedate me, I'd rather just off myself.

Can I ask why? I know everyone is different but for me, being drugged up 24/7 would be pretty much #goals. It's like living in a different world far from here.
 
big_goob

big_goob

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
Fast food so you can spit in people’s food
 
Caliban

Caliban

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
20
Online
0
blickpall said:
Can I ask why? I know everyone is different but for me, being drugged up 24/7 would be pretty much #goals. It's like living in a different world far from here.

I like to read and write. It's the only escapism I have left (don't enjoy movies and television anymore). If I'm doped up I can barely read or write because my memory and cognitive functions in general are shot. I also don't want to feel like I'm on auto-pilot most of the time -- lots of drugs do this. Also, most people think you just gotta find the right medication, but that's not true. It feels good and they work for a while, but after some time, the meds that worked for you will wear off and on to the next one you have to go, over and over again. Before you know it, you're left with you're mouth hanging open 24/7, drooling constantly dripping from your mouth. 

Yeah, in the beginning being drugged up will feel good -- it might even feel like bliss. But when you eventually build a tolerance to them -- and a dependence on them -- you'll feel 100x worse from the withdrawals and maybe even trigger psychotic breaks. Psychotropic meds are a trap. I'll only take some before I'm about to kill myself.
 
Incelius

Incelius

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
23
Online
0
Janitor, McDonalds. All the good jobs should be reserved for good-looking people.
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,807
Online
6d 11h 11m
Incelius said:
Janitor, McDonalds. All the good jobs should be reserved for good-looking people.

Legit
 
Asshatting

Asshatting

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
24
Online
0
I work at a call center
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 14h 26m
Caliban said:
blickpall said:
Can I ask why? I know everyone is different but for me, being drugged up 24/7 would be pretty much #goals. It's like living in a different world far from here.

I like to read and write. It's the only escapism I have left (don't enjoy movies and television anymore). If I'm doped up I can barely read or write because my memory and cognitive functions in general are shot. I also don't want to feel like I'm on auto-pilot most of the time -- lots of drugs do this. Also, most people think you just gotta find the right medication, but that's not true. It feels good and they work for a while, but after some time, the meds that worked for you will wear off and on to the next one you have to go, over and over again. Before you know it, you're left with you're mouth hanging open 24/7, drooling constantly dripping from your mouth. 

Yeah, in the beginning being drugged up will feel good -- it might even feel like bliss. But when you eventually build a tolerance to them -- and a dependence on them -- you'll feel 100x worse from the withdrawals and maybe even trigger psychotic breaks. Psychotropic meds are a trap. I'll only take some before I'm about to kill myself.

Got it, thanks for the answer. As a former multi-substance abuser, I just look back on that life that I left behind and think "things were shit back then, but things are shit now and at least I didn't care back then." They dulled the guilt, shame, pain, etc.
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Incelius said:
Janitor, McDonalds. All the good jobs should be reserved for good-looking people.

mcdonald must be hell for an incel

you have to spend your days interacting with ppl, serving food for chads and stacey while wearing a ugly ass unifrm and smelling like shit
 
Incelius

Incelius

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
23
Online
0
Frenchy91 said:
Incelius said:
Janitor, McDonalds. All the good jobs should be reserved for good-looking people.

mcdonald must be hell for an incel

you have to spend your days interacting with ppl, serving food for chads and stacey while wearing a ugly ass unifrm and smelling like shit
Good for them, at least their autism will weaken.
 
anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
645
Online
1h 22m
Years ago someone on r9k said programming is perfect for robots(and incels for that matter). It turns out college is full of normal people, only a few are actually weird like me. I hope as soon as I get my degree I get a job where I can work remote, so I can LDR at peace.
 
B

Ballbustcel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7
Online
0
Jizz cleaning janitor at a brothel. You might get a pity fuck from the whores
 
SpaceRanger

SpaceRanger

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
39
Online
0
Graveyard shifter
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
Programming is getting worse for incels, i remember some guy got fired because some roastie reported him to HR because he was 'creepy'.
 
Skoga

Skoga

0.00001%ofSMVcel
★★
Joined
Mar 23, 2022
Posts
107
Online
1d 8h 55m
Nice Resurrection, someone was really bored huh
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,826
Online
104d 19h 44m
Rope wholesale
 

Similar threads

Justdone
Replies
24
Views
576
i_want_emo_gf
i_want_emo_gf
Substitute Subhuman
Replies
28
Views
443
Ray
Ray
mistersinister
Replies
10
Views
260
SlayerSlayer
SlayerSlayer
Shadow_fan_2004
Replies
11
Views
291
the virgin shepherd
the virgin shepherd
Nincel
Replies
8
Views
264
the.oracle
the.oracle
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top