Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Best interpreation of women's behavior

Based?

• Based

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, the guy is retard

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Twgg

View: https://twitter.com/WorldWarWang/status/1613546434531586048?t=TpveHU2Ab0JY_lh0HydZvg&s=19

Maybe I'm retarded but I'm not entirely sure what he's arguing ngl

Based since foids are amoral.

Re: opinions on fat people
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184551810Monday, February 29, 2016 4:15 PM CST
Obese individuals are quite repulsive. It is their fault for not attempting to alleviate their issue. " " This also applies, in a slightly different way, to politics.

Who gives a fuck???
Twittertards

As for his statement about women not being good or bad, i have literally been saying this here as recently as a few days(weeks?) ago.

Duly noted.

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

Re: GIRLS MAKE NO SENSE!
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185302669Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:29 PM CDT
It is very simple. She merely thanked you because you gave her exactly what she desired. Within any other circumstances, you are perceived as valueless to her. It is perfectly logical. Female individuals are inherently narcissistic.

Re: Nice OT'er List.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184952047Monday, March 07, 2016 5:32 PM CST
"hes a fedoraposter so don't pay attention tbqh" Quite typical of Heartstrings. It is much easier to resort to idiotic leftist stereotypes than to provide a logical and otherwise coherent argument regarding how you avoid using your gender to manipulate other users. I am repulsed at the realization of the narcissism correlated with the female individuals. It is certainly inherited. Truly, "Heartstrings", "ThatGirlMagenta", and "NotAshley", are narcissistic female imbeciles over the Internet. None of the irrelevant details can discredit this, as it is evident by their constant attempts at attention-grasping.

I disagree a bit, however. Genes play a large role, and it has been shown that women who are not genetically predisposed towards promiscuous behavior feel repulsed by promiscuity in general. It is both environment and genes, not just environment.
Huh? How can you be gentically predisposed towards promiscuous behavior? Thats not something genetic. Its taught. Thats why women used to be the biggest slut shamers. It should repulse them more than us.

Ah ok. That is what I was leaning towards but wasn't sure. I suppose it does make sense, and yea I don't doubt one's mind is immune to the influence of their own genes, as evidenced by correlations between genetics and mental illness among other things.
Women's behavior is circumstantial. If they are brought up in an environment that encourages promiscuity, they are going to be promiscuous; if they are brought up in an environment that encourages tradition, they are going to be traditional. It is not a spontaneous behavior, but a conditioned one. That is what he means.

I disagree a bit, however. Genes play a large role, and it has been shown that women who are not genetically predisposed towards promiscuous behavior feel repulsed by promiscuity in general. It is both environment and genes, not just environment.

yeah he is correct. Most Foids do not have original thought and are just products of their environment. Same applies to men. But to foids even more so

Yes, toilets are enormous followers of their environment. Generally I noticed that toilets tend to follow Alpha toilets around (which is ironic because the common anthropological idea is that "male hiërarchies are simple and female hierarchies are complex" but men don't blindly follow a few men at the top and do everything exactly as them) and then emulate her style, her mannerisms, and follow whatever she does. Toilet hierarchy is based on seniority rather than competence, so as long as they can find an established player they will follow her. A small number of toilets are leaders, creatives, intelligent, Etc. And these essentially dominate what goes on between the ears of any toilet, and they follow these really submissively.

Chad is unique that some toilets view him as their equal while all men are usually regarded as below toilets.

I disagree, the foids in Afghanistan want to be whores

I swear I had this tweet bookmarked a week ago now hes suspended. fuck the millenial free speech elon cocksuckers, he is just yet another nigger to jew world order

I think this is retarded, because it takes away any responsibility/agency foids have and get away with all the time