Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best games to act on violent urges?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41695
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41695

Self-banned
-
Any good games to cope and feel a little bettER for a second? I have a decent smartphone and a basic computer.

The GTA games where made famous because you could go ER in them. However you probably need more then a basic computer to run any of them other then san andreas and Vice city.

My recs are going to be old since I stopped playing games but you can try Dynasty Warriors Empires if you want to rice harvest. Postal 2 is apparently a decent CHOice. Prison Architect can be made into a starvation camp simulator.

use your id to get roblox vc and u can just yell at people over the game

put on fire trash dumps. I guarantee that pyromania is a great illegal cope to vent your violent drive

Hatred, gta or maybe cod

borderlands is what im currently playing

Any good games to cope and feel a little bettER for a second? I have a decent smartphone and a basic computer.
You can play gta 3,vice city and sa on your smartphone (if your os is android).

The Grand Theft Auto series. The older 3d games are better for going on killing sprees.

mk11
hardcore mecha
honkai impact