Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best foid type to rape ( In gta )

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
This little foid looks like such a good fuck. I would love to rape that pussy HARD. (in gta). Not a threat idk who this cunt is anyways. I have no intention of raping anyone. Previous statement is just me explaining why i want to fuck her ass hole.

Those skinny legs and nice ass are so fuckable.

This little foid looks like such a good fuck. I would love to rape that pussy HARD. (in gta). Not a threat idk who this cunt is anyways. I have no intention of raping anyone. Previous statement is just me explaining why i want to fuck her ass hole.

View attachment 1202051
Just start working out and rape hot ginger foids (in GTA)

Make sure to switch types of girls when rapemaxxing so the police can't built a taste profile

View attachment 1202051
Too skinny for me

FOR LEGAL PURPOSES ANY FEDS WATCHING I WOULD NEVER COMMIT RAPE OR OTHER CRIMES IM JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS HYPOTHETICALLY I DO NOT INTEND ON COMMITING CRIMES

How me and @ColdBoy (pictured right) would pull up to the function

20240709 234333

Alright

Inceldom discussed btw

Hello IncelTears members! Please consider this question:
Why shouldn't this gentleman's appearance be legally treated as a disability?

Write your answers in your subreddit. I do not have an account, but I look forward to reading them.