Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best feature that you have?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
For me, it’s eye area/color. I would legit go on Omegle hiding half of my subhuman face except for my eyes to get compliments and have that dopamine rush to not rope.

Eyelashes, probably. The only time I got complimented on when I became a teen. I'm 22 now. I'm ugly as hell.

Literally nothing at all. Like, every area needs improvement.

Height. Even then, its only good for my race, not overall.

My one in a million personality.

Maybe the jaw or the nose.

Chin and jawline.

Nothing, not a single good feature.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pasteleiro said:
the nose.
Ragefuel.
*takes a moment of silence* I know I know, have been bullied for it.

Feelsbadman.jpg What's worse is knowing it wasn't supposed to look like this... I had many accidents involving my nose primarily...

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pasteleiro said:
the nose.
Ragefuel.
Feelsbadman.jpg What's worse is knowing it wasn't supposed to look like this... I had many accidents involving my nose primarily...
Oh, I was BORN with a big nose.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pasteleiro said:
the nose.
Ragefuel.
A big nose isn't bad, to be honest. Mine is supposed to be big in size, but sharp as well. Unfortunately, it looks like I have a hook nose now. I'm so effed. My friends always throw bluepills at me, like "It doesn't matter bro, in the end, girls only go for your money anyway." Actually, that's pretty... borderline redpilled talk.

Jaw is good. Hair has nice volume. Dick, too.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pasteleiro said:
the nose.
Ragefuel.
A big nose isn't bad, to be honest. Mine is supposed to be big in size, but sharp as well. Unfortunately, it looks like I have a hook nose now. I'm so effed. My friends always throw bluepills at me, like "It doesn't matter bro, in the end, girls only go for your money anyway." Actually, that's pretty... borderline redpilled talk.
Lol my nose is pretty bad. I have even been bullied for it.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pasteleiro said:
the nose.
Ragefuel.
Lol my nose is pretty bad. I have even been bullied for it.

Me too. My friends regularly tease me. Call me a Jew and stuff. And in high school I was teased for it as well. One of them had a hook nose himself. But oddly enough, he was always photogenic. He also had NCT to boot.

Height, upper eyelids, hair, waist.

Jawline and hollow cheeks.

CopingGymcel said:
Jawline and hollow cheeks.
So far, you have a decent eye area (not “hunter eyes” but still better off than a lot of guys), you have high fHWR, compact midface, hollow cheeks, wide jaw, etc...Are you sure that you’re not AT LEAST a 7/10?

Octopusgun2 said:
For me, it’s eye area/color. I would legit go on Omegle hiding half of my subhuman face except for my eyes to get compliments and have that dopamine rush to not rope.

Thick hair.

My chin is not recessed... Everything else is pretty bad.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Eyelashes, probably. The only time I got complimented on when I became a teen. I'm 22 now. I'm ugly as hell.

Long lashes is a low-t trait bro, mostly all slayers have short lashes.

Octopusgun2 said:
So far, you have a decent eye area (not “hunter eyes” but still better off than a lot of guys), you have high fHWR, compact midface, hollow cheeks, wide jaw, etc...Are you sure that you’re not AT LEAST a 7/10?

I'll see what I am when I get to single digit body fat. Right now I'm bulk fat mode 20ish body fat (temporary looksmin to looksmax). In 3-4 months I'll see. I also need a hair transplant for my high NW 2.5 hairline.

jagged0 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Long lashes is a low-t trait bro, mostly all slayers have short lashes.

Well, maybe. The rest of my face is very masculine looking, so it evens out. Then again, if I hadn't broken my nose, I would've been a normie (a 5/10 instead of a 2/10).

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I'll see what I am when I get to single digit body fat. Right now I'm bulk fat mode 20ish body fat (temporary looksmin to looksmax). In 3-4 months I'll see. I also need a hair transplant for my high NW 2.5 hairline.
What would you rate yourself? You have no negative traits whatsoever...Don’t know about your philtrum to chin ratio or size of the nose as that might bring you down but as far as I know your face is literally flawless so there’s no way that you’re not at least a 7/10 in PSLI.

Octopusgun2 said:
What would you rate yourself? You have no negative traits whatsoever...Don’t know about your philtrum to chin ratio or size of the nose as that might bring you down but as far as I know your face is literally flawless so there’s no way that you’re not at least a 7/10 in PSLI.

Shitty skin type 1 coloring, mouth is a little too small and shitty hairline, and I don't have that amazing facial harmony that really good looking guys have. I'm not ugly, but I'm not quite a 7.

Nose is small, chin and philtrum are normal sized.

I'm not really the best judge when it comes to rating myself, but I've only received positive feedback from people who have seen me in the past.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Shitty skin type 1 coloring, mouth is a little too small and shitty hairline, and I don't have that amazing facial harmony that really good looking guys have. I'm not ugly, but I'm not quite a 7.
Nose is small, chin and philtrum are normal sized.
I'm not really the best judge when it comes to rating myself, but I've only received positive feedback from people who have seen me in the past.
Can you show at least who you look similar to?

Octopusgun2 said:

I can't think of anyone who looks like me tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I can't think of anyone who looks like me tbh.
You’re probably just some serious aspie or you’re legit when you say you have no harmony and thus aren’t goodlooking. If you’re average despite having all ideal features and can’t get laid, then i’m just gonna assume that you live in an extremely hypergamous city/state such as California

Octopusgun2 said:
You’re probably just some serious aspie or you’re legit when you say you have no harmony and thus aren’t goodlooking. If you’re average despite having all ideal features and can’t get laid, then i’m just gonna assume that you live in an extremely hypergamous city/state such as California

I don't have poor harmony, just not really good harmony like for example Chico or Gosling. I don't really talk to girls tbh, may try when I get to single digit body fat. I had a few women come on to me when I was low body fat, but I went full autist.

White skin is my only redeeming feature

My best features I'd say are my lips, eyelashes, hair, and frame.

Probably my eyes. They're kind of hooded but they're a nice blue/green color.

I thought I had some beautiful features, but after posting on r/truerateme I confirmed there is none.

At least my dick is big.

Only height everything else is trash

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Nothing, not a single good feature.

Then whats your...LEAST shitty feature?