Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best Dessert for Incels?

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
My sweet tooth is tingling. My favorite dessert is cheesecake, especially biscoff or cookie dough flavor.
iu
iu

It is the food of the gods. Usually when I'm not very happy I eat an entire cheesecake and I become happy again :feelsautistic:
I have heard of this legendary sanctum in the US called 'cheesecake factory' wherein one may gorge themselves on vast amounts of the delectable treat. This sounds like heaven but unfortunately I don't think there is a UK equivalent (over). If I ever visit the US it will be one of my first tourist destinations!

What kind of saccharine delights are you quite partial to? As an incel, I think it's important we frolic in the fields of sugary goodness together so that we may maintain solid mental health. :feelscomfy:

@RuudVanNistelrooy

always preferred real food over dessert go get some chipotle

Surely I can't be the only sweetpilled feller around here?

No desserts for your subhuman genetics, or super skinny or ultra fat

NevER began

Fondant because its for one

I'd agree with you. cheesecake is pretty fucking good. But I prefer it with fruit.

Also apple pie and cherry pie.

Eat real dessERt nigga

10 Delicious French Desserts You Must Try on Your Next Vist to France :  European Waterways
Classic English Trifle With Store Cupboard Ingredients and Frozen  Raspberries - Party Ideas | Party Printables Blog

I don't know what they are but they look very delicious
They're Dutch, called bolus. It's just dough infused with sugar and cinnamon but recently they had the genius idea to fill them with cream and it's top-tier.
These are also pretty good dutch pastries called parijse bol.

Dutch cuisine is pretty meh, but our pastries are very nice.
Sadly I'm trying to lose some weight so I gotta stop thinking about them.

average indian dessert no kidding

Gulab Jamun (Indian Milk Doughnuts) Recipe

jfl testicle munchers

there's a family owned donut shop near me I go to once a week. the donuts are alright, I mostly go because the owner has only has daughters so there's a 5/6 chance the donut I eat is hand made by a girl and a 4/6 chance she's underage

It's Tiramisu.

there's a family owned donut shop near me I go to once a week. the donuts are alright, I mostly go because the owner has only has daughters so there's a 5/6 chance the donut I eat is hand made by a girl and a 4/6 chance she's underage
wish i had a place like this near me

dead normies... feast on their flesh in videogame

Ice cream.

I only eat it when I’m visiting my parents.
Most of the week, I have a healthy diet.

Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t like ice cream?

is normie as hell but ice cream is so fucking good.

luv me cereal bars

Bavarian sweets like Hitler would enjoy.

Fresh baked cookies (it's been years since I had it)

JOEYSWORLDTOURMAXXING

probably plan cheesecake, or an oatmeal with icecream, I rarely ever have both, either way