Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best day for suicide?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
I think killing yourself on a holiday would cause the most grief for the world. I would blow my brains out then have some poor pig investigate my body on Christmas day.

Family would be reminded every Christmas that your death's anniversary was that day. Ruining Christmas forever

The other days just seem forgettable?

Thoughts?

Yeah chrismas is a good time

46619   SoyBooru

Idk the best day probably Christmas like you said but I would jump in front of a train because at least then you would get to delay the train and make all of the wagies late for work.

Valentines day after playing postal 2 (in postal 2)

Idk the best day probably Christmas like you said but I would jump in front of a train because at least then you would get to delay the train and make all of the wagies late for work.
:bigbrain: blowing my brains out on a train to scar so many normies mentally

New Year’s or Valentine’s day

Whenever you do, do it publically so normfags and foids get traumatised

Last edited:
On your birthday

Poetrymaxx

halloween or valentines. bonus points for method and exposure (in hotline miami)

your birthday

For Christmas.

The day of retribution

I think killing yourself on a holiday would cause the most grief for the world. I would blow my brains out then have some poor pig investigate my body on Christmas day.

Family would be reminded every Christmas that your death's anniversary was that day. Ruining Christmas forever

The other days just seem forgettable?

Thoughts?
If suicide is going to be public, I would do it on Independence Day or any other holiday, when crowds of people walk through the streets happy with the flags of their country.

Never you must live as long as possible as an incel

I'd choose Christmas, or perhaps even New Years eve