Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best copes?

Best ones?

• Gaming

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Sports

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movies/TV

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Studycoping

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Buying blankets

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Hey, what is the best cope?

drugs and alcohol. if you see a psychiatrist tell them you have panic attacks and get benzos. combine with alcohol

Benzos + alcohol = blackout

Best to just stick to weed tbh, being an alkie sucks
what's wrong with blacking out if you're just alone in your room? it's better not to remember

I started disc golfing around the start of the pandemic and it has done wonders for my mental health. It allows you to play in solitude or with other guys as foids haven't discovered it yet fortunately, is extremely cheap to start, and is honestly just fun as fuck. Sports just hit different for me though so don't take me too seriously.

Do whatever makes you the least sad tbh. I gave up on trying to be happy or even content years ago but anything you can do to stave off the sadness and overthinking about what got you to this point in life is a positive.

Reading books
Anime watching
Playing videogames
Eating good food

Funny outdooor activities
Overcoming your fears
Improving yourself
Drawing
Studying

:feelshehe::feelshehe:

Reading books
Anime watching
Playing videogames
Eating good food

Funny outdooor activities
Overcoming your fears
Improving yourself
Drawing
Studying

:feelshehe::feelshehe:
Buying a flamethrower

My cope now is that people are mortal. JFL.

Movies / tv shows. It's passive and thus makes being lazy and doing other copes during it (food/drinking/drugs) easy. Allows you to escape the shit world in a way that video games don't allow as well (cause video game stories are usually shorter and lower quality).

Music
Books and Manga
Movies/TV
Watching videos

Alcohol,food and movies, i can't concentrate on video games anymore.

Alcohol, drugs but not stuff like heroin, meth, cocaine etc.

roidmaxxing+strengthmaxxing to mogg soy twinks:society:

Lol no drugs on that list. You a good boy sinister.

My cope is trying not to let life get any worse.

Everyones different and it all depends.

If during the weekend and feeling super down: 1. alcohol 2. eating 3. sleepmaxxing, 4. gaming 5. coding

with energy/motivation during the week: Walk/jog for 1-2hrs.

none. there is no cope

Stimulants like adderall or research stimulants like 2-fluoromethamphetamine (more like adderall than meth, more for getting shit done) and 3-fluoroamphetamine (recreational version of adderall)

drugs and alcohol. if you see a psychiatrist tell them you have panic attacks and get benzos. combine with alcohol
I never really understood how people can get addicted to benzos. I used to take lorazepam and diazepam and after about 6 weeks my body got used to it and it stopped giving me the kick that it used to give me...

coom, vidya, ldar, youtube. maybe some other stuff you're into I like to do woodworking sometimes :feelshmm: but not too often I'm still lazy as fuck

Music + study + look at stuff that is too expensive to afford and convince myself maybe I will have it if I play my cards right.

Weed is my biggest cope. Nothing helps me relax as well as a few bowls of a strong Indica. Getting high also helps me enjoy other things as well.

Honestly, that would technically be blankets. I have a body pillow, so I can at least cuddle up to something in bed. it has staved off some of my loneliness, kind of like Wilson in Cast away.