Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best cope you've ever fucking seen

Medcel

Medcel

Antithesis
-
I'm about to drop a bomb so big that it still won't get you laid.

First off, we know that we all live in the same universe, therefore we all experience the same objective reality (solipsists get OUT). What is also true is that our experience of reality is determined only by how we perceive this objective universe. Therefore, we can say that all people, and by extension all living things, have a different experience of the same reality.

However, since our reality is common to all of us, our subjective experiences can be bridged, meaning that through understanding reality, we can also come to understand other people's and creatures' experience. In fact, we do this all the time: we try to understand other people's thoughts, we try to imagine what it would be like to live as a Venus Flytrap, etc.

So everybody has some understanding of how it is to be this or that person, or this or that creature. Because all of our experiences are interconnected, we can say that a little bit of understanding about how it is to be something else translates into a little bit of understanding about how it is to be everything else. In short, all living things are to some degree familiar with each other's experiences through their common observation of the universe. I like to call this understanding the Seed.

Now let's talk about the meaning of life. I don't know what it is, but I know that in order for someone to be happy with their existence, they need to achieve the goals that will make them happy. More specifically, in order to be totally happy, you need to do all of the things that could ever possibly make you happy.

Since you have a little bit of everything in you, the list of the things that make you happy is the list of the things that could ever make any living thing happy. In conclusion, in order to be happy, you must do what makes everything happy.

This ultimately brings us to the realization of objective morality: You must do what leads to every living thing to be happy (happy=having achieved its purpose, whatever that is).

But wait, even if we accept that morality is objective, we can't possibly accept that all things understand it, or even in the same way. Animals can't think like humans, and not all humans think alike. However, since this morality is related to the fundamental nature of the world, it must also apply to all things. Therefore, there must be some sort of understanding which surpasses human thought, animal thought and any thought possible, and connects all of life into a web, where every creature is connected with every other, and its happiness is tied to every other creature's happiness.

This web, meaning the knowledge of objective morality, cannot be anything other than God.

In conclusion, there is a God and he is something which causes all living creatures to be perfectly happy. If that isn't a cope I don't know what is. I've already told two frens and decided to tell all of my frens.

I read all this for it to just be another religious thread about how "god is real" I should have stopped reading at "solipsists get OUT"

Lost me @ morality.

Godfag

There is a God and he is making fun of us. Like trolling characters in Sims.

I don't try to imagine what it would be like to live as a Venus Flytrap.

I mean, I think you are jumping to conclusions here.

I believe there is certainly an absolute baseline form of reality that all living beings share as you stated. However, only the conscious beings can understand and make observations about that reality, the non conscious beings only experience and act upon it.

The baseline reality that we humans as conscious being can observe is nothing more but properties of the universe. For example, when we describe a physical object such as an apple, we can all agree that it is round, that it weights a certain amount. We can also come to agreement as to its location in space. But if we ask how does an apple taste we will get different responses depending on who we ask, that is because its a virtual property which has no real meaning, it is based on our own perception of reality, on our sense of taste which differs from person to person, unlike the properties of universe which do not differ and are constant (although fluid in some cases) until the end of time.

To say we are interconnected is a bit misleading. We all live in the same universe and we all follow the same rules but we do not share any apparent connection with one another other than the obvious, such as we are members of the same species, or we belong to the same planet and else. We do not share a common observation of the universe with most other species on this planet because most other species on this planet are not capable of making such observations and if they are they can only make the most primitive of those such as being conscious of ones own body which some species of mammals and birds proved capable of.

Personally I am not sure such a thing as meaning of life even exists. I think it is purely a human creation, just like god is. The constant search for meaning to ones life is an eternal quest that derives from our mortality and the need to justify our existence. Perhaps life has no meaning? Maybe life's only meaning is to exist. Until the time comes where it is no more, to be returned to its primal elements and be reborn in other shape or form.

To me. The world is all one in a sense. It is empty yet not empty. All that matters is awareness and knowing all possible states of reality exist simultaneously already. Creation is finished. By using awareness on subconscious level you can control your emotions and feelings and life. Though this control takes time. This biggest reason by far that I have to monk max

Make a TLDR u motherfuker

Now let's talk about the meaning of life. I don't know what it is, but I know that in order for someone to be happy with their existence, they need to achieve the goals that will make them happy. More specifically, in order to be totally happy, you need to do all of the things that could ever possibly make you happy.
Why the fuck would you want to be happy? If you achieve a quota of the happiness that we’re born to find, for muh American dream.. then what? We die and we forget each happy moment along with each sad one. Quit acting like we’re born for a reason. We’re animals who are conscious that we’re an animal, so we think that means it’s smart and ‘spiritual’ to live the human ‘journey’ because we’re watching our life capsize instead of simply jumping towards our instinctual reactions.

Jerking off while high on cocaine. Feels heavenly

Didn't read lol

does god wank off just wondering ?

Nah. More like this.

happiness = dopamine. Not some ephemeral force.
Dopamine is derived necessarily from things that further your odds of survival and propagation.
All roads lead to self propagation. Eating, fucking, working, self improvement, acquiring money, etc etc.. all things can be connected back to propagation with enough lines.

All you really are is the result of imperfect copies of a self propagating entity (DNA/RNA) that results in mutations (imperfections) that allow for change over iterations depending on which mutation is most conducive to propagation in its environment.. and over millions of generations of millions of specimens being subjected to selective forces, Here you are. DNA that grew limbs and eyes and a brain to better perceive, navigate, and interact with your environment to more successfully propagate yourself in whatever ecological niche you’ve found yourself in.

and nothing you do matters.. there is no higher purpose and no higher values. Your behavior is only logical to the extent that it serves a pathological goal to indefinitely propagate yourself. But ofcourse someday humanity will go extinct so immortality by genetic propagation is impossible.. If not when the sun gets too hot, then when all atoms in the universe undergo radioactive decay. There will eventually exist a state of the universe where there is no evidence at all that humans ever existed, or that DNA ever existed, or that even dimensions and time ever existed.

we’re just atoms.. a really particular arrangement of atoms, but atoms nonetheless. Dumb, primitive monkeys Running on autopilot on the surface a rock trying to not die.

there are perfectly good, logical explanations to natural phenomena that don’t require god. I.e. explanations that don’t necessitate “magic” as a step. And when you look at the big picture, it’s clear that there is nowhere for a god to hide other than in (temporary) gaps in scientific knowledge.

your brain is merely a mechanism to cognitively perceive and interact with your environment; that is its purpose. It might trick itself into thinking that this awareness is due to some extradimensional element to its being.. but in the end it’s just physics and chemistry. no soul, no universal forces of love and happiness. None of that feel-good soul food shit.

Last edited:
Probs fapping

I had same thoughts. I think life is an experience and after we die we go back to God or whatever.

There is no such thing as good or evil. You can do whatever you want, it will only make you feel bad if you let others make you believe you've done something wrong.

You missed the most important part...

Over for retardcels.

Getting dick wet = meaning of life