Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best cope - MDMA

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
I don't wanna encourage use of drugs, but for real. If you wanna experience the best night of your life, take some MDMA/Ectsasy and just enjoy the night. 100-140mg with a 50-60mg refill after 2,5-3hours should be the perfect amount.

Just make sure to not use this drug often, do it like once every other month and you'll be totally fine.

Would like to but I heard in the cuck s of a that all we have is shitty molly and ecstasy is rare.

Would like to but I heard in the cuck s of a that all we have is shitty molly and ecstasy is rare.
If you find some mdma crystals, you really need to go for it. Life doesn't get better than being high on molly. You'll feel even better than normally for the upcoming days too, it's like fucking medicine. The drug is too good, that's the dangerous part. You need to have the discipline to stay of it for around 2 months before doing it again, it's tricky.

Describe the effects bro

Describe the effects bro
You feel an euphoria you'll never have felt before. You just feel awesome. No matter what you do, it feels amazing. Also your body and muscles feels weird, but in a good way. Just laying down hugging the pillow feels like an orgasm.
You also get talkative, but not the same way as with alcohol. You're definietly way more aware than when you're drunk.
After experimenting a bit with drugs, I could never go back to alcohol. It just feels like poision at this age, when the hungovers are painful, even when only drinking 6-7 beers in one night...

dam ill try it

dam ill try it
Do it! But I cant stress this enough - Don't use it regulary. Make mdma something special that you take 5-7 times per year.
If you start using it regulary for the weekends, you'll eventually go depressed, since you drain all your serotonin in the brain. It's recoverable, but not something you wanna experience.

Do it! But I cant stress this enough - Don't use it regulary. Make mdma something special that you take 5-7 times per year.
If you start using it regulary for the weekends, you'll eventually go depressed, since you drain all your serotonin in the brain. It's recoverable, but not something you wanna experience.
yeah, i have pretty good self control in regards to drugs ngl. ill ask my friend in college if he can get me some

can't even take drugs anymore cause everything gives me panic attacks.

I did cocaine in the '80's.

It was nice tbh.

Too expensive, but very nice.

It's a great drug, do it at a rave and wear a mask to hide your face. It makes your horny as fuck though and come down is rough. The thought of doing it in HS or College while banging hot stacies is basically close to heaven.

I only can get weed tbh

never had any serotonin in the first place tbh

It’s a danger to users as 25% of people can easily overheat from it.

I don't like my serotonin being drained since my brain is shit to begin with, even if it's temporary

Don't know if I'll do it ever again

Fakecel drug cope. If you're taking mdma you're having sex too. Or at least socializing with normies suspiciously well.

They mostly just sell speed and weed in my area. Heroine too

“The Nixon campaign had two enemies, the antiwar left and Black people,” Ehrlichman said. “We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or Black but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and the blacks with heroin and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

suspected fed advising us of doing drugs.

They mostly just sell speed and weed in my area. Heroine too

Nvm it's so expensive

i just rotted both times i took mdma
Did you feel as though you could have chatted up a woman with ease on it? I've heard that's one of the effects. I've done it too long ago but it was so little I didn't feel anything.

I take SSRIs so it doesn't hit me that hard, but I still enjoy it from time to time, especially candyflipping (MDMA + LSD).

Prefer to save my money for cocaine though, that shit makes me feel like a Chad. Been going way too hard on that shit lately just because 90% of my friends use and/or sell it but it's not like I have anything to live for anyway.
Fakecel drug cope. If you're taking mdma you're having sex too. Or at least socializing with normies suspiciously well.

How the fuck does MDMA mean you're having sex? Any idiot can get drugs, work in the service industry for even a week and you'll make connects.

bad , you gurn on molly which ruins your teeth.