Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best anime villains?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
For me it would have to be Johan Liebert tbh. Too bad normies ruined him with those edgy ChinkTok videos.

meruem and the royal guards together

Aizen and Esdeath

For me it would have to be Johan Liebert tbh. Too bad normies ruined him with those edgy ChinkTok videos.
Decent but too midwitt to me
meruem and the royal guards together
Meruem is great
Aizen and Esdeath
Nah

From popular takes i would say that Griffith is good villain, Younger Toguro maybe too and i must admit had always soft spot for Nagato from Naruto. Kira from both Death Note and JoJo might land also here

On less popular takes i like Diavolo despite less development, Obito ( somewhat reletable )

Meruem is great

Nah

From popular takes i would say that Griffith is good villain, Younger Toguro maybe too and i must admit had always soft spot for Nagato from Naruto. Kira from both Death Note and JoJo might land also here

On less popular takes i like Diavolo despite less development, Obito ( somewhat reletable )
griffith and kira yoshikage are GOATED

I must admit that i liked chapter black when i recently YYH and Sensui and his motivation :feelskek:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel

Also Blackbeard is best OP antagonist, hisoka despite being slighly overrated too and Sukuna at LEAST kills many characters including ____

Slade from the original 2003 Teen Titans show

walking GIF

The goat Sesshomaru

Shishio Makoto . He was super blackpilled and talked about how only the strongest/fittest survive and that the weak are food for the strong

Last edited:
Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin. Only blackpilled anime villain I can think of, plus I don’t think ShitTok cringelords got to him yet.

I also haven’t got nearly that far enough in Bleach to know anything about him, but I’ve heard Yhwach was inspired by Hitler and that already gives him points in my book

Last edited:
Askeladd and Eren

Makoto Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin. Only blackpilled anime villain I can think of, plus I don’t think ShitTok cringelords got to him yet.

I also haven’t got nearly that far enough in Bleach to know anything about him, but I’ve heard Yhwach was inspired by Hitler and that already gives him points in my book
based af tho i only once watched kenshin 11 years ago

what do you think of 3 kings arc ?
I liked the characters they introduced, but in the end, the arc went completely wrong by going the direction of a Black Tournament rehash rather than being its own thing.

Explain why midwitt? He is pretty blackpilled since he automatically acknowledges the unfairness of the world and only finds the lives of Dr. Tenma, Anna and his own to be valuable, sees humans as amoral by nature + wants to kill himself.
Slade from the original 2003 Teen Titans show
Kek. Sure, why not.
Also Blackbeard is best OP antagonist, hisoka despite being slighly overrated too and Sukuna at LEAST kills many characters including ____
Why do you think Blackbeard is great?
I think they haven't because the anime is too old for them.
He is like Hitler to an extent but Aizen is still bettER.

Explain why midwitt? He is pretty blackpilled since he automatically acknowledges the unfairness of the world and only finds the lives of Dr. Tenma, Anna and his own to be valuable, sees humans as amoral by nature + wants to kill himself.
He is like a edgy teenager which states obvious facts about human nature, and midwitts love this, still not he is decent just not that great as many say
Why do you think Blackbeard is great?
Just a fav OP villain not a great or high level in general, but would say that i like his fruit along with mochi and law fruits some of my fav fruits....before OP turned into Haki Piece

Friend from 20th century boys is defo up there
chuma.gif
wake-up.gif

He is like a edgy teenager which states obvious facts about human nature, and midwitts love this, still not he is decent just not that great as many say
You think Madara is bettER because I find similarities between the two?
Just a fav OP villain not a great or high level in general, but would say that i like his fruit along with mochi and law fruits some of my fav fruits....before OP turned into Haki Piece
I'll never forgive Oda for relying so much on Haki. Now you can become a god in that vERse without any devil fruit making Blackbeard kind of mid. It's as if Oda thought to himself that maybe Luffy later on would have no chances of beating him lol.

You think Madara is bettER because I find similarities between the two?
Madara is fun villain but shallow one
I'll never forgive Oda for relying so much on Haki. Now you can become a god in that vERse without any devil fruit making Blackbeard kind of mid. It's as if Oda thought to himself that maybe Luffy later on would have no chances of beating him lol.
Honestly DF concepts are wasted like many in OP, now it's classical DBZ style, why any top tier needs a fruit anyway ? Haki at Top tier level mogs a DF's besides retconned guffy fruit and maybe Blackbeard too