Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best and worst sounding languages for singing

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo for female vocals, Japanese is the best language.

I put English, curry Urdu Hindi in the middle of the languages.

For male vocals, I would say Arabic is best sounding one.

Worst language is Mandarin Chinese for both male and female vocals. Too nasally.

Last edited:
In order:

Finnish, Slavic languages, Spanish, Portuguese, English, Russian, Japanese, and some other ones I'm probably forgetting

Major cope tbh

Mab

Tbh
tbh I haven't ever once listened to Finnish nor Slavic music. Only maybe a couple of polish and Russian songs. but they didn't leave much of an impression. Spanish is a very catchy language that does help it. French is decent I'd say and flows well, I would put it above English in pleasure value but below Japanese. German and Korean I didn't like much.
never listened to Portugal or Brazil music so can't comment on that. But probably similar to Spanish in catchiness I would guess.

"Canadian" "English" (they can't even speak proper American when they raise their vowels. It also sounds like they got balls in their throats)

tbh I haven't ever once listened to Finnish nor Slavic music. Only maybe a couple of polish and Russian songs. but they didn't leave much of an impression. Spanish is a very catchy language that does help it. French is decent I'd say and flows well, I would put it above English in pleasure value but below Japanese. German and Korean I didn't like much.
never listened to Portugal or Brazil music so can't comment on that. But probably similar to Spanish in catchiness I would guess.
I need to edit my post cuz I just realized I put Spanish before Portuguese. Portuguese mogs hard NGL

forgot to mention I would put Turkish around middle of the language hierarchy in pleasure value. They have some good songs. Also would out Mongolian below the middle but above the worst, they have good throat vocals but that's about it.
Vietnamese and Thai would go above Chinese, tho I only have heard maybe 3 of their songs

1 big room full of bad bitches

And we stuntin like

Gucci Gucci
Louie Louie
Fendi Fendi
Prada

Them basic butches wear that shit so I don’t even bother
:waitwhat:

And we stuntin like

Gucci Gucci
Louie Louie
Fendi Fendi
Prada

Them basic butches wear that shit so I don’t even bother
:waitwhat:
Based and ebonics pilled.

there are some good russian doomer songs (for ex kletka molchat doma)- too much japanese becomes annoying after some time. Always switching between Japanese and English. Always japanese females and english men - english foids sound too bitchy

Turkish and Arab not in bottom shit tier :feelskek:
You are deaf.

Turkish and Arab not in bottom shit tier :feelskek:
You are deaf.
did u read post I put Arabic in top tier for male vocals. and Turkish is above average tier but top. for overall vocals

Yes. I have read. Both of those languages are auditory defecation.