Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best advice to those with lighter skin complexion and aren't looks mogged

A

AdamnKilla001

Loner Boner~The Most Hated Man In America
-
100% - Permaban
If you have decent looks and have lighter skin complexion I think maxing out income levels will produce desired effects. Personally, i'm 20 and middle eastern but have good enough looks to justify sex with very good looking white women, and I mean extremely attractive( from what I've experienced). Currently working on getting my income up (process will take a while do to being a racial minority and socially stunted, having trouble making friends etc.) but just sharing my thoughts.

Last edited:
Literally breaks their heart to know that I look like this and haven't had sex LMAO

Primarily due to intense sexual attraction I've received as a child due to having a maxed out personality and mature outlook on life

If you have decent looks and have lighter skin complexion I think maxing out income levels will produce desired effects. Personally, i'm 20 and middle eastern but have good enough looks to justify sex with very good looking white women. Currently working on getting my income up (process will take a while do to being a minority and socially stunted, having trouble making friends etc.) but just sharing my thoughts.
Get fuck you sandnigger

If you have decent looks and have lighter skin complexion I think maxing out income levels will produce desired effects. Personally, i'm 20 and middle eastern but have good enough looks to justify sex with very good looking white women. Currently working on getting my income up (process will take a while do to being a minority and socially stunted, having trouble making friends etc.) but just sharing my thoughts.
@Komesarj89
Ban this whitechaddam

Bragger or a Troll:feelsjuice:.
Fuck yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back