Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best advantage of being incel: you have nothing to lose

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
Normies and chads will lose it all. Their entire life will slowly melt away. Their beauty, their women, their vigor will be all gone very soon. In a few short moments they will become wrinkled and deformed and all that brought them joy will be taken away. Every day they will be watching as their beloved wife turns into an angry unattractive creature that should be dead long ago, they will become disgusting and repulsive even more than we are currently, they will become sick and frail. Their loved ones will die and they will dread the day the Reaper comes for them, they will watch in terror the accelerating hands of the clock - they probably already do.

We have no fears, Incels, and prevail in the long run. What is dead may never die. Enjoy the orgasmic beauty and the psychological comfort of being unattainable to sorrow, time and to death itself.

Ego , fear of judgment , and law is still potent.

But It Is less potent thats true.

I like to remind myself this whenever I’m stressing out too much over something.

There is something comfortable in knowing that you can kill yourself if life become too unbearable and you won't be losing much. They don't have this option, if their lives becomes unbearable, they'll think about and miss the great times they ha,d seek them out again and fail.