Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Berlin, July 1945 in color

I love watching these videos at night. I primarily watch NYC ones back in the 1950s and earlier and just see how times have changed. It's pretty saddening to know what our society has come to.

After and Before (WWII).
I love watching these videos at night. I primarily watch NYC ones back in the 1950s and earlier and just see how times have changed. It's pretty saddening to know what our society has come to.
That ain't my intent. I wanted to show the destruction and desolation at the end days of WWII.
How the people worked hard to rebuild everything.

The final two years, and especially the final days of WWII were the most cruel/inhumane one can imagine.

there's nothing based about this at all. The greatest era in human history was put an end to by international finance for the sake of profit

there's nothing based about this at all. The greatest era in human history was put an end to by international finance for the sake of profit
:cryfeels:

The good guys lost WW2

The year the Aryan Gods fell.

The good guys lost WW2
Face reality. Facts that German would have won the War without the help of Americans and foremost US Capitalists supporting massively the other Georgian lunatic is totally undeniable. All US needed to do is to stay Neutral. Germans were far more advanced technologically, logistically and organized in almost everything, except they weren't prepared for the Russian winter and the US support of their enemy.

This video condenses the before and the after WWII. In 1936, was held in Berlin the Olympic Games.

Now millions of 'refugees' get free stuff in Germany and rape statistics have skyrocketed. The country has become more diverse and progressive. :soy::soy::soy:

The White race died in 1945.