Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bengalis mog Pakis and Indians in money capita

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...a-and-pakistan-are-now-poorer-than-bangladesh

Being a single language state with far less ethnic strife than the other curry nations has helped it alot. Textile maxxing too.

Surprisngly i have yet to ever see a single Bengali on this forum or any other incel circles.

@RREEEEEEEEE @Aadi @Liszt @Caesercel @curryfool thoughts?

Anyway this proves that a resource poor country with homogeneous culture and language is on average far better at development than heterogeneous resource rich cultures
Really pathetic of Pakistan to have fallen so far behind. More I read about Pakistan, the more disappointed I become. India too has fallen behind due to excessive cultural ethnic/religious tensions taking precedence over economic development
India seemed to be on the right track before Modi, now very doubtful
https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2020/may/07/75-per-cent-quota-for-locals-may-be-unconstitutional-andhra-pradesh-high-court-2140245.amp
Just lol at currh lands ethnic strife, locaps being favored over qualified candidates to extreme degree
@wereqryan

Last edited:
Too many people packed into one small country

If you knew anything about the history of the subcontinent, you'd not be making a silly thread like this. During the Mughal Empire, most of their wealth came from the Bengal area. It comes as no surprise that history has repeated itself.

I know a few bengalcels on discord

You'd be surprised to know that the wealth continuum in Bangladesh is far bigger than it is in India and Pakistan.

Surprisngly i have yet to ever see a single Bengali on this forum or any other incel circles.
There was a Bangladeshi guy called NCT on looksmax but he stopped posting almost half a year ago iirc

Too bad tourists barely visit Bangladesh.

If you knew anything about the history of the subcontinent, you'd not be making a silly thread like this. During the Mughal Empire, most of their wealth came from the Bengal area. It comes as no surprise that history has repeated itself.
Interesting. What’s so significant about the place?

Doesn’t matter. It’ll be under the sea in a few decades:)

RREEEEEEEEE

doesn't matter. Pakistan money mogged Bengalis post independence for decades yet fallen behind now. shows how bad the multilingual and multiethnic groups have hurt it along with garbage leadership

A significant portion of Bangladesh
Why is that?
doesn't matter. Pakistan money mogged Bengalis post independence for decades yet fallen behind now. shows how bad the multilingual and multiethnic groups have hurt it along with garbage leadership
Bengalicucks favored culture over religion, whereas Pakchads favored religion over culture. It doesn't matter though because Bangladesh is India's slave.

2/3rds of the country is located within 5 metres above the sea level
They can just ask the Dutch for help. The Netherlands is meters below the sea level.

You won’t believe it: there were 5 active Bangladeshi posters on this forum this past year.
@Zer0/∞ (me), @ryhan, @highinhibition, @truefaithneworder (sadly may have roped when he deleted his account Deleted member 16359 after his sister got BBCpilled) and @IncelKing.

Doesn’t matter. It’ll be under the sea in a few decades:)
Hindu Dindu cope. :owo:

Last edited:
Bangladesh will be drowned :feelsbadman:

It really surprised me when I made a thread about Bangladesh's progress. I thought it would be another hopeless shithole of corrupt people and stupid decisions.

But what I saw was actual organization and smart decisions. The things they are doing you couldn't do if everyone was 100% corrupt.

They achieved liftoff, and now they just have to keep doing what they are doing, and that can take them 10x in real GDP per capita.

Looking at Bangladeshis I think we might have underestimated them because they appear to me to be 2/3rds curries, 1/3rds ricecels mongrels.

It really surprised me when I made a thread about Bangladesh's progress. I thought it would be another hopeless shithole of corrupt people and stupid decisions.

But what I saw was actual organization and smart decisions. The things they are doing you couldn't do if everyone was 100% corrupt.

They achieved liftoff, and now they just have to keep doing what they are doing, and that can take them 10x in real GDP per capita.

Looking at Bangladeshis I think we might have underestimated them because they appear to me to be 2/3rds curries, 1/3rds ricecels mongrels.
The 1/3 rice DNA has saved them. Fucking sucks I am only 0.3% rice :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: