Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Benefits Of Rape

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
1. When you chase down your potential victim, it's counts as cardio and you're exercising. :feelsBox:Exercise = good ( don't have to explain further)

2. If more men take part in this, men won't be sexless anymore. This means that people like Andrew Tate won't be famous anymore because more men will be satisfied. This also helps women in a way (no more redpill alpha male youtubers) and it's an overall positive

3.Mental strength:bigbrain:. If more women are raped, they'll less likely be fazed by anything because they've went through this. More women will be mentally stronger and they'll finally defeat men and the patriarchy( see? I care about feminism after all)

4. We all know that almost all women fantasize about being raped. Man gets sex, woman gets her fantasies fulfilled. Everyone is happy. This would legit solve 90% of the world's problems ngl :feelsthink:

(For FBIcels, I want to state that all of this is fictional and it occurs in a video game that im developing. I'm a nice guy and I wouldn't hurt a fly)

FUCK YOU IT
MISKIRAT F1

5. She gets pregnant, keeps it and you pass on your genes and leave a mark.

I dunno though, too risky and fuck going to prison tbh. :feelsrope:

Even though I'm an involuntary celibate, that doesn't mean I haven't had sex. It just wasn't consensual. But no one needs to know about it...
BASED . Consent is outdated (IN VIDEO GAME)

Foids would stfu and stop annoying incels

nice try you fucking fed

Says a guy with 217 posts since 2018
I stopped going on this site and came back because I got an email about unbannings. It seems I haven't been banned and this site is full of feds

I stopped going on this site and came back because I got an email about unbannings. It seems I haven't been banned and this site is full of feds
Brutal that u were an incel in 2018 and you're still an incel 5 years later. There's no hope for us

Rape is common in India, Bangladesh, etc...

Egypt831,260 $58 $30.0 °C
74Myanmar83176 $3 $32.2 °C
75Algeria822,324 $109 $26.5 °C
76Colombia822,792 $128 $30.2 °C
77Morocco821,720 $89 $24.0 °C
78Oman829,186 $385 $33.8 °C
79Pakistan82591 $16 $30.9 °C
80India81571 $22 $31.7 °C
81Saudi Arabia8110,618 $700 $32.7 °C
82Afghanistan80340 $13 $24.4 °C
83El Salvador791,912 $69 $31.2 °C
84Madagascar79329 $10 $27.9 °C
85Sri Lanka791,024 $30 $29.7 °C
86Qatar7848,088 $1,574 $33.7 °C
87Bangladesh77465 $9 $29.9 °C
88Maldives773,501 $166 $31.0 °C
89Nepal77276 $

Rape is common in India, Bangladesh, etc...

Egypt831,260 $58 $30.0 °C
74Myanmar83176 $3 $32.2 °C
75Algeria822,324 $109 $26.5 °C
76Colombia822,792 $128 $30.2 °C
77Morocco821,720 $89 $24.0 °C
78Oman829,186 $385 $33.8 °C
79Pakistan82591 $16 $30.9 °C
80India81571 $22 $31.7 °C
81Saudi Arabia8110,618 $700 $32.7 °C
82Afghanistan80340 $13 $24.4 °C
83El Salvador791,912 $69 $31.2 °C
84Madagascar79329 $10 $27.9 °C
85Sri Lanka791,024 $30 $29.7 °C
86Qatar7848,088 $1,574 $33.7 °C
87Bangladesh77465 $9 $29.9 °C
88Maldives773,501 $166 $31.0 °C
89Nepal77276 $

Helpful chart shows rape money per country and how hot the rape is in Celsius?

Last edited:
Another day another fed

Yea cause its totally impossible
Why would they do that... what would the end goal be ??
I'm saying you're retarded not because it's impossible, it's because you have no reason to back ur retarded statement

Why would they do that... what would the end goal be ??
I'm saying you're retarded not because it's impossible, it's because you have no reason to back ur retarded statement
You idiot they want entrapment how else will they make their pay , they want excuses not that you are one

Am I too late to get into the screen shot

You idiot they want entrapment how else will they make their pay , they want excuses not that you are one
Can you make an example how the post i made would result in entrapment

Probably watchlist
Let me get this straight... you think a fed is gonna make a post so that they can put a bunch of people on a watchlist... you're retarded

IT already posted.

BASED . Consent is outdated (IN VIDEO GAME)
Consent is nonsensical.

Through history, the legitimacy of procreation was decided based on property and ownership. Man owns foid = man may fuck foid. Man doesn't own foid = man may not touch foid. It was extremely simple and worked extremely well for tens of thousands of years --- it enabled ALL extant civilizations to flourish. What "consent" brought to the table? Foids removing consent 20 years after the fact and then accusing men of rape, a crime that exists or not depending on a foid's subjective opinion, which can change decades after the fact.

I have not yet come across any good arguments for ditching something that works (foid ownership) in favor of something that doesn't work (muh consent). Soyciety only did it because of Jews, soy and the chemicals they put in the water.

Last edited:
Genetic diversity is probably greatly improved by rape. Humans absolutely would have gone extinct by now if women had always been allowed to choose their sexual partners. If we allow foids to choose their sexual partners they will just keep choosing taller and taller men which will eventually lead to men being too tall to survive long term. Their height will lead to chronic medical conditions and eventual die off and go extinct.

There should be some sort of safeguard against the feds. I can’t stand it when the federal government feels the need to stick their damn noses in fucking everything!

Rape will never be good, stop shitposting

Only rapemaxx in you 70s.

JFL at this post. IT cucks are seething.

L et me get this straight... you think a fed is gonna make a post so that they can put a bunch of people on a watchlist... you're retarded
Listen here faggot not my fault ur ultra larping as a fed
Benefits of rape :soy: :soy:
Youd pussy out if a foid saw you in the eyes

When chad looks at foid for 0.1 seconds it is rape and when incel creampies screaming foid it is consensual under incel law.
Because come on obviously the normies are just making this rape thing up, the whole thing is delusional. Normies are literally rapists

Benefit of rape: it’s fun

1. When you chase down your potential victim, it's counts as cardio and you're exercising. :feelsBox:Exercise = good ( don't have to explain further)

2. If more men take part in this, men won't be sexless anymore. This means that people like Andrew Tate won't be famous anymore because more men will be satisfied. This also helps women in a way (no more redpill alpha male youtubers) and it's an overall positive

3.Mental strength:bigbrain:. If more women are raped, they'll less likely be fazed by anything because they've went through this. More women will be mentally stronger and they'll finally defeat men and the patriarchy( see? I care about feminism after all)

4. We all know that almost all women fantasize about being raped. Man gets sex, woman gets her fantasies fulfilled. Everyone is happy. This would legit solve 90% of the world's problems ngl :feelsthink:

(For FBIcels, I want to state that all of this is fictional and it occurs in a video game that im developing. I'm a nice guy and I wouldn't hurt a fly)
I’m not touching this one, mang

this would literally solve all the world's problems. pin this on the UN forum

Foids would not invade the nerdy incel spaces such as science and technology, so technology would accelerate without retarded foids. Also all the retarded chads and normies would be busy raping and leave the autists alone so humanity would progress a lot faster.