Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Benefits of manletism

More bluepilled copium as usual
Copium

B-b-but... Face > height.

When will people learn that height is king?

I actually love being short because when literally every single women rejects me because of my height it's like I'm dodging a bullet:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. I sure do dodge a lot of bullets I'm like Neo in the Matrix:feelzez:

When attractive short dudes stop having gfs, then you may get your point across.
Cherry picking, plus they're most likely serving some utility for her. And those holes would leave their manlet boyfriends in a heartbeat, if some tallfag was hitting on them.

HEIGHT IS KING.

Cherry picking, plus they're most likely serving some utility for her. And those holes would leave their manlet boyfriends in a heartbeat, if some tallfag was hitting on them.

HEIGHT IS KING.
That excuse gets old, you can't dismiss the thousands of examples by saying a random word. While the trend is that heightism is what's hot nowadays, having a good face will take you to the moon and beyond. Even if you're short. Short chads will cuck the tall ones, seen it first hand.

FACE IS LAW

Short chads will cuck the tall ones, seen it first hand.
:feelstastyman:

There is no other reply to this than that emoji. Your anecdotes don't beat statistics.

well... face > height but this guy is FAR TOO SHORT FOR THAT TO MATTER
he's 6 foot below the "it's over" range which is 5'6''

:feelstastyman:

There is no other reply to this than that emoji. Your anecdotes don't beat statistics.
I can give you tens of arguments proving my point and you'll acept none, if height was a sure win factor there would be no tall incels.

I can give you tens of arguments proving my point and you'll acept none
You've yet to give any. You've simply already made up your mind that I wouldn't entertain the arguments to give yourself a lazy out.

You've yet to give any. You've simply already made up your mind that I wouldn't entertain the arguments to give yourself a lazy out.
You gave me a response with an emoji and i'm the lazy one? :feelskek:
I'll give you one argument just to entertain you, explain to me if height is more important than face why Justin bieber, Al pacino, Tom cruise, Robert de niro. Were peak male attractivenes and simped over and over again. They are 1000x more attractive than your average bollywood tallfag, if height were more important any taller dude than them would've been a sex symbol, but reality proves otherwise.

You gave me a response with an emoji and i'm the lazy one? :feelskek:
I'll give you one argument just to entertain you, explain to me if height is more important than face why Justin bieber, Al pacino, Tom cruise, Robert de niro. Were peak male attractivenes and simped over and over again. They are 1000x more attractive than your average bollywood tallfag, if height were more important any taller dude than them would've been a sex symbol, but reality proves otherwise.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS, "HERE ARE A BUNCH OF HOLLYWOOD STARS BRO"?

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

It amazes me how well some of these NPC manlets can cope. Bluepill must be extremely strong.

"This post was removed" :lul: