Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Benefits of getting my deegree in March

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
1. No more sui fuel. I will no longer have to go to class and endure all the girls there ignoring me and not giving me sex. I will also avoid the sui fuel on the streets, bus and metro which includes young couples doing PDA and women that will not fuck me.

2. Ultimate NEET. If I graduate now I will have months of sitting at my parents's house and doing absolutely nothing but LDAR until I'm accepted at a postgraduate. No more going outside. Going outside is sui fuel if you don't have a gf/fb/fwb.

3. Studying abroad. Once I'm accepted I will study at a foreign country. Since I can only be happy/comfortable with women of my own ethnic group, I don't really care about foreign females. They are not sui fuel to me. They pale in comparison to my compatriots. Allow me to elaboratea bit more. When I see a Dutch stacy making out with her Aryan Chad bf I won't feel bad cause I was born and raised in a different country. It would be impossible for me to be in his shoes. I was born in a different place, went to a different school, met different people etc. However, when I see a couple in my country making out I feel depressed because I could have been that guy if I had superior genetics.

4.No more sui fuel=better life. Not being exposed to the sui fuel women of my ethnic group are I will have all the time to invest in other things. No more depression, no more suicidal thoughts.

I can get all this package if I pass the exams now. I can escape. It's pretty much over for me when it comes to women but since I don't care much about foreign females it will not bother me being ignored by those. After all, I cannot be happy with a foreign women. Only women from my ethnic group matter. I can only feel comfortable and content with them. Foreign ones are COPE anyway.

I hope it happens, brother.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6soUhmIYtKE&t=6s[/video]

Kointo said:
I hope it happens, brother.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6soUhmIYtKE&t=6s[/video]

Amen.

incelman said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqh1a2Lu_E&t=178s[/video]

cope

females are females, ull always feel lust towards them regardless of european ethnicity

u have solid chances to run foreigner greek game there at the dorms tho

dr-problematic said:
cope

females are females, ull always feel lust towards them regardless of european ethnicity

Cope. Only females from your ethnic group matter. I have confirmed this ffs. I have met british and american stacies and they didn't do it for me. They are too simple minded and brain dead. Women from my country are superior. Better bones, better bodies, beter brains.

Cope. I talked with some guys and they told it doesn't work. We are below women's standards everywhere we go.

incelman said:
Cope. Only females from your ethnic group matter. I have confirmed this ffs. I have met british and american stacies and they didn't do it for me. They are too simple minded and brain dead. Women from my country are superior. Better bones, better bodies, beter brains.

Cope. I talked with some guys and they told it doesn't work. We are below women's standards everywhere we go.

i can relate to not liking or not being attracted to different ethnities like black, white, asian, mexican, but europeans are all virtually identical. except for russian part.

na, there are a lot of chicks from all over the world, ppl blend in together to make new ties etc, so if u game well there are high chances of gettin laid in dorms

dr-problematic said:
i can relate to not liking or not being attracted to different ethnities like black, white, asian, mexican, but europeans are all virtually identical. except for russian part.

na, there are a lot of chicks from all over the world, ppl blend in together to make new ties etc, so if u game well there are high chances of gettin laid in dorms

Not really. Europeans differ a lot. Girls here are taller and have stronger bones than northern girls. Besides, your compatriots won't respect you if you don't fuck a girl from your country.

lol no. All chicks are hypergamous. They will blend with chads while subhumans will be left out as usual.

incelman said:
Not really. Europeans differ a lot. Girls here are taller and have stronger bones than northern girls. Besides, your compatriots won't respect you if you don't fuck a girl from your country.

lol no. All chicks are hypergamous. They will blend with chads while subhumans will be left out as usual.

Did you make another alt called "virgin" or something like that? It got banned if I remember correctly.

Kointo said:
Did you make another alt called "virgin" or something like that? It got banned if I remember correctly.

Maybe.

dr-problematic said:
cope

incelman said:

1414391709866.gif

Kointo said:

dude, u need to chill with this anime bullshit, or ill have to stalk ur location and call psychic ambulance on yo ass

dr-problematic said:
dude, u need to chill with this anime bullshit, or ill have to stalk ur location and call psychic ambulance on yo ass

What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, seriously. What do you have against a fucking cartoon? Christ's sake.

incelman said:

>Greeks
>superior
You have got to be shitting me

KV3 said:
>Greeks
>superior
You have got to be shitting me

Do you have a problem with greek females?