Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beneficial incel traits(for 'theoretical' daughters)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I notice this new generation of young women looks way more masculine than previous generations of young women. Like broad shoulders, thick body, thick wrists, chins that mog many men, long upper bodies with smaller legs and narrow hips, heavy muscles, etc.

I once read a thread from a guy from small town America. And he said the women in his small town for generations have gone for the biggest most masculine looking men. But now the young women in his town after generations of this going on, have these traits too. Whereas when he goes to other places like big cities there are feminine looking women which are far more attractive.

Take for example wristcels, framelets, manlets & chincels. All these traits are ruinous in men. Yet attractive & desirable in women. A 5'2 woman, small upper body, with small hands and delicate features can be a stacie if she stays thin.

At first I thought with the hypergamy.. ok if women have unrestrained sexual selection, at least we will become more beautiful with each generation. But now I am not even sure about that.

Last edited:
foids will eventually become so high-T that they'll become infertile :feelshaha:

Femoids are animals and dont care about progress

foids will eventually become so high-T that they'll become infertile :feelshaha:
Cope, women will get even more beautiful and high E because of the water supply while we rot here

There's a theory that there are generational changes in masculinity of females and femininity of males. These changes happen approximately every hundred years. For what reason I'm not sure.

Nephelim: no

Poor, especially rural women have always been strong and tough, they had to be. What we see when we look at history superficially is just idealized examples of femininity that have survived through movies and other media.

Jfl if you believe this foid couldn't have kicked the ass of half of this forum.
Migrant mother florence owens thompson

I don't think you're right about the long torso and shorter legs being masculine. Blacks have the highest t and they have long legs and a shorter torso compared to whites and asians. I also don't think small = feminine. A framecel guy will create ugly thin girls with no ass or no tits.

"But muh Chad genetics. Muh huge chins and my huge jaws. Muh kids should have that as well. Omg, 7ft Chad, impregnate me. My daughter should be 7ft, too."