Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ben Shapiro's thoughts on us, kek

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
★★★★
You know that guy from the "LIBTARDS GET PWND" compilations? Well, now he's here to share his thoughts on us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A high IQ comment I've found: (rare in this comment section)
The incels you've seen are very different to the ones I've seen. The ones I've seen want a girlfriend. They want a relationship. They want marriage. They want a family. They can't get them. They are victims of feminism. Feminism has taught women that they should feel free to be promiscuous, and that marriage and a family are hindrances to empowerment. They're taught that these things get in the way of their greatest source of fulfillment -- a career. They're taught that they should behave like the men used to behave, if they could. Because they're taught these things, they feel no need to 'settle down'. Instead they have casual sex, and usually with attractive men. These men wouldn't marry most of these women because they know they can do better, but they're happy to have sex with them. So you have a situation where 80% of the women are having sex with 20% of the men. Which is a fantastic situation for those men, and a situation not without its compensation for the women. The 80% of men excluded from this situation -- the incels (acknowledged or not) -- are the losers. These incels can't even get sex let alone a relationship. They have to wait, sexless, until women either get bored of their casual sex with attractive guys or realise that the sort of guy they prefer to have sex with is not the sort of guy they have a realistic chance of a relationship with. The incels have to wait on the sidelines, knowing that their eventual partner will probably have had a lot of sex with exactly the sort of guy that the incel detests. Knowing that their eventual partner will probably think she's settling when she does choose him, because she's had sex with more attractive guys. Knowing she'll probably have kids already, by design or accident. Meanwhile, they're scorned and looked down on by society as not being real/worthy men. It's assumed, as you do Ben, that they must be entitled or have unrealistic expectations or be averse to commitment. It's not the men who are currently entitled and unrealistic and averse to commitment here -- it's the women. They think they can do better, and are often looking to 'trade up'. They don't want to commit to a regular guy. They think they deserve more. And meanwhile there's a cultural narrative being pushed out that men are shallow and commitment-phobic, and 'emotionally unavailable'. A narrative based entirely on that 20% of men who can actually get women. I think the narrative being told about incels is based on the sort of anachronistic view of society that feminists cling to. It no longer applies. It's based on outdated stereotypes. Now I'm not saying that there aren't morally repulsive incels out there who are exactly what you claim they are. I'm sure there are some who are entitled, and have unrealistic standards, and are misogynistic. But I think many of them are just regular guys who lose out in the society feminism is trying to create. They aren't attractive, talented or wealthy enough to compete with the 20%. I don't blame them at all for being disgruntled and angry. And I don't know what the solution is. I have a feeling that there'll be a lot of middle-aged single women who'll wish that they'd 'dated' differently. And I think there'll be a lot of guys who have given up on women and are waiting for the robot sex. They may find one of those middle-aged single women, or they may find a younger one if they can, or they may look overseas. They may drive vans into crowds. They'll probably never have kids, unless they end up raising the kids of one of the 20%. I think the younger generation will see this taking place and, armed with better facts than the feminists are offering, will correct for this aversion to marriage. They'll see where promiscuity leads. But that's no help to the older generation.

Ben Sharipo is a cuck and a manlet.

Shapiro Cartoon

Don't care what Manlet """"""Volcel"""""" Shapiro has to say about me.

Ben Shapiro is beta buxxing for some used up Jewish whore, his opinion is irrelevant to us.

Ben Shapiro is a Manlet pretentious cuck who thinks he is smarter than anyone else

just g0 to harvard and wear a yamaka br0

>Become a better person
Meaning : Stop being yourself and trying being what society wants you to be

Ben Shapiro is beta buxxing for some used up Jewish whore, his opinion is irrelevant to us.
Supposedly his wife saved herself until marriage, as if anyone's going to believe that

Earn yer sex! You don't work, ya don't sex!

Rainbow of diversity

As I said in the comments of the video, Shapiro mentions men need to "improve" to deserve sex. What about women? Why does one gender have it much harder in life than the other?

inb4 someone does that stupid triple bracket thing

I kinda like Ben Shapiro, but like many normies he’s probably just totally sheltered from the reality of female hypergamy. Also being part of a tight knit community means you’re usually not incel as you get told to marry young and the femoids are controlled properly.

No one cares what this fucking kike has to say about us.
@Grotesque

repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.

Ben Shapiro lies about his height because he is a pathetic insecure manlet.

In reality he is about 5'5 or 5'6 without lifts or hair frauding, but he claims to be a "robust" 5'9 JFL.

Ben Shapiro lies about his height because he is a pathetic insecure manlet.

In reality he is about 5'5 or 5'6 without lifts or hair frauding, but he claims to be a "robust" 5'9 JFL.
Hair frauding? Need to be educated on that, I've never heard that one before
But I agree, he's definitely shorter than he lets on. Doesn't matter though, he's already ascended

Hair frauding? Need to be educated on that, I've never heard that one before
But I agree, he's definitely shorter than he lets on. Doesn't matter though, he's already ascended

Having a silly hairstyle e.g. coiffured up vertically and then using that to halo the perception of more height. Jeff Seid did this a lot, always had long spiky hair sticking up right, trying to claim he was 6ft2 then 6ft, and then just not saying anything, whilst being a confirmed 5'9.

Doesn't work at all really and its a stupid cope, but manlets are desperate and who can blame them.

Having a silly hairstyle e.g. coiffured up vertically and then using that to halo the perception of more height. Jeff Seid did this a lot, always had long spiky hair sticking up right, trying to claim he was 6ft2 then 6ft, and then just not saying anything, whilst being a confirmed 5'9.

Doesn't work at all really and its a stupid cope, but manlets are desperate and who can blame them.
I was already looking into the shaved sides, hair sticking up thing that millennials (And nazis actually) seem to love, but now I'm getting a haircut like that for sure :feelsokman:

I was already looking into the shaved sides, hair sticking up thing that millennials (And nazis actually) seem to love, but now I'm getting a haircut like that for sure :feelsokman:

Good luck with your Johnnybravomaxxing.:chad:

His sister has great tits. There’s an entire nude album dedicated to her milkers

Modern right wingers = leftists of the 60s

He needs his throat cut with such voice and intonation. Couldn't listen to him any longer than one minute.

Israel isn't entitled to billions of dollars of military aid a year boyo

All right wingers should be killed.

That comment is the highest iq thing I have read online tbh.

"If you haven't earned somebody's love and affection enough for them to have sex with you"...so someone who has approached hundreds of women and remains a KHHV because of his looks hasn't worked hard enough, while I suppose Chad has earned his endless stream of pussy by virtue of being good looking? JFL at this guy.

JFL at ppl who like this Jew. He's controlled opposition, no different than other well-known political commentators who dance around the real issues. Piece of shit shill he is. This Jew is just a shiny divergent given to the masses to distract from the most powerful of Jew devils.

Earn yer sex! You don't work, ya don't sex!

this line is basically the same as IT and feminists and PUA and tradcon, almost everyone except us has this chivalric attitude

This guy speak so fast.Anyway I dont give a shit what a jew say

giphy.gif

Who cares what this jew has to say

Lmao
Cuck believes sex is dictated by effort, LOL. It’s not like “money” or other things, idiot. How much you get sex is literally defined by where your facial bones are positioned.

That comment in OP is god tier iq. We need more ppl like that dude to post here.