Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ben Shapiro wants males to be virgins and get with high body count women

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAGVZ29Phuk

Ben Shapiro claimed you shouldn’t have your life together before getting married. You should marry young and start pumping out kids, and not have a body count

However, what he doesn’t realize is that by age 25 the average woman has a body count of around 20 according to this poll of woman.

Ben Shapiro thinks he got himself a virgin woman, but she was probably fucking Chads left and right before Cuck Shapiro married her, and she larped as virgin to him.

Kike religion copers truly are on another level of delusion. Many of the religious Jewish dudes I knew of ended up with women who were whores in highschool and college, and now cover their hair due to being married in an orthodox jewish family. The same applies to Muslim women who literally wear a burqa to cover their face (probably so no one on the street recognizes her as a previous fuck buddy).

Religious dudes who stayed virgin until marriage are truly the most cucked males to have ever existed on Earth. Being virtuous doesn’t mean you will get a virtuous virgin woman, you will end up being tricked and end up marrying a used up slut who is born again in her mind (she won’t tell anyone about her past).

Last edited:
Ben Shapiro thinks he got himself a virgin woman, but she was probably fucking Chads left and right before Cuck Shapiro married her, and she larped as virgin to him.
his marriage is a giant meme made about how his wife is always dry and how he can't make her wet. that whore have a 2 digit body count even tho she's a "jew"
if you're going to settle for a used up roastie at least make sure that she have a lower body count than you so you can flex on her with how many girls you fucked

his marriage is a giant meme made about how his wife is always dry and how he can't make her wet. that whore have a 2 digit body count even tho she's a "jew"
if you're going to settle for a used up roastie at least make sure that she have a lower body count than you so you can flex on her with how many girls you fucked
He legit thinks his wife was a virgin when they met jfl. The coping is truly spectacular.

The same applies to Muslim women who literally wear a burqa to cover their face (probably so no one on the street recognizes her as a previous fuck buddy).
not always true, at least not true in the middle east (saudi, kuwait)
fathers do buy hookers for their sons when they reach 14 or 15 years old so they can be considered as men.
toilets don't really have a way to lose her virginity. but in other "muslim" countries they do
He legit thinks his wife was a virgin when they met jfl. The coping is truly spectacular.
The Meme Responses To Ben Shapiro Claiming Cardi B And Megan Thee  Stallion's 'WAP' Is A Medical Condition Are Hilarious | Grazia

Ben Shapiro claimed you shouldn’t have your life together before getting married. You should marry young and start pumping out kids, and not have a body count

However, what he doesn’t realize is that by age 25 the average woman has a body count of around 20 according to this poll of woman.

Kike religion copers truly are on another level of delusion. Many of the religious Jewish dudes I knew of ended up with women who were whores in highschool and college, and now cover their hair due to being married in an orthodox jewish family. The same applies to Muslim women who literally wear a burqa to cover their face (probably so no one on the street recognizes her as a previous fuck buddy).

Religious dudes who stayed virgin until marriage are truly the most cucked males to have ever existed on Earth. Being virtuous doesn’t mean you will get a virtuous virgin woman, you will end up being tricked and end up marrying a used up slut who is born again in her mind (she won’t tell anyone about her past).

women live with sex just like nerds and incels live with games or anime. its something they do all the time

not always true, at least not true in the middle east (saudi, kuwait)
fathers do buy hookers for their sons when they reach 14 or 15 years old so they can be considered as men.
toilets don't really have a way to lose her virginity. but in other "muslim" countries they do
I’m talking about in the West. But whoresom is common in the sand nigger lands as well.

I remember this meme jfl. It was based on that cardi B song he tried to laugh at.

women live with sex just like nerds and incels live with games or anime. its something they do all the time
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

I kind of get what he means, in a way people having 1 partner would of been better overall in terms of bonding. But today is very different. I think he's living in the 40s.

the thought of 20+ degenerates entering a pussy that only 1 good man should is so fucking disgusting :feelspuke:

I kind of get what he means, in a way people having 1 partner would of been better overall in terms of bonding. But today is very different. I think he's living in the 40s.
He’s living in 200BC in the ancient middle east.

the thought of 20+ degenerates entering a pussy that only 1 good man should is so fucking disgusting :feelspuke:
That whore at the ending is Destiny’s gf. She is so butthurt men don’t want whores.

The same applies to Muslim women who literally wear a burqa to cover their face (probably so no one on the street recognizes her as a previous fuck buddy).
:feelskek:
Probably this (I haven't watched the vid).

Data shows that women with high body counts make bad wives. These women will always be comparing you to other men in their past and they'll cheat on you more likely.

Facts! How can you expect to live as a trad religious man with the current secular society that doesn’t give a damn about chastity... these Zionists larpers are so pathetic.

he's not even getting sloppy seconds he's getting sloppy 80thss

Facts! How can you expect to live as a trad religious man with the current secular society that doesn’t give a damn about chastity... these Zionists larpers are so pathetic.
Religious males today are some of the most cucked beings in history.

he's not even getting sloppy seconds he's getting sloppy 80thss
He thinks he is the chosen one who isn’t cucked.

I've always hated these guys, ben, Andrew all are bad

Ben Shapiro claimed you shouldn’t have your life together before getting married

Second point he makes is "you should do that anyway (in regards to getting in shape + rest)"

Exactly dude. YOU will NOT get a virgin tradwife by being religious and never jerking off. :lul::lul:

More so they're great scammers, monetising the vulnerabilities of men
True, but redpillers and purplepilled scammers have been around since the 80s.

Exactly dude. YOU will NOT get a virgin tradwife by being religious and never jerking off. :lul::lul:
It was one of the most life destroying things I ever found out in life. Religious virgins usually end up with Chad’s leftovers while slayer Chad settles with a KHHTV who saved herself for him.

He wants women in the workforce at least for a little bit so he and HIS PEOPLE can make money

Marriage between man and woman should happen when both man and woman are teenagers. Hitler said the same thing.

Marriage between man and woman should happen when both man and woman are teenagers. Hitler said the same thing.
Arrange marriage the teens, cause many are having sex anyways. Interesting idea.

in what fantasy world does this happen
I guess the one Robb is coping about, where both would be 0. And Ben Shapiro’s imagination.

If a foid in her early 20s is a true virgin in todays age she either has a seriously deformed face,mental illness or she's a 3/10 who's chad only.

Religious dudes who stayed virgin until marriage are truly the most cucked males to have ever existed on Earth.
Most religious dudes are not virgins upon marriage by choice. Chaddams and Chadbergs don't give two fucks about shagging women, be it from their own religion or not.

There are very rare cases I guess, since my brother is 6'2 and has had chicks hit on him yet he is a homebody weeb

Most religious dudes are not virgins upon marriage by choice. Chaddams and Chadbergs don't give two fucks about shagging women, be it from their own religion or not.

There are very rare cases I guess, since my brother is 6'2 and has had chicks hit on him yet he is a homebody weeb
That’s the case of many religious males, like your brother. Not at all like that for women. Orthodox kike foids and muslim foids are similar in that way, where they will larp to their parents and when it comes time to settle down.

If your a virgin Woman at the Age of 25 you Gotta be somewhat Retarded or got a dent in your Head .

Lol his wife doesn’t have the face of a virgin when she met him
He has the face of a virgin though

Also lol

Attachments

• IMG_0898.png
    IMG_0898.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Not surprising. He's a jew. A culture of inbred perverted subhumans.

Ironically the only ones who get virgins are the Chads who couldn’t give a fuck about God or something
Then later on in life they repent from their sins and live a happy faux religious life and probably get into heaven because they truly repent their sins
The actually chaste people are only made to suffer in this world, there is no reward for it

If you want to remain an incel follow Ben Shapiros advice if you don't wage cuck for surgeries and do not get a marriage only women who are trying to divorce cuck you want this

Around where I live, it is a disgrace for a non-elite 28 yo foid to be without grandkids. They start pumping out kids by the time they're 13 to 14 so they maximize the amount of welfare they get in their lifetime. These kids are conceived in orgies called "bailes" wherein dozens of criminals and thugs ejaculate inside each underage foidling.

I'm 38 and something.

So, even if I could pull a foid 10 years my junior (and that's a big IF), that foid would still be a blown out granny single mother with multiple unidentified strains of Herpes and HPV.

Hell, even a (non-elite) foid with half my age or 20 years my junior would still be a worn-out single mom with multiple STDs and jealous ex-boyfriends about to be released from jail.

we weren’t aware that religious women r whores too. We didn’t know women have high body counts when they r 25. Ty for the thread op. I learned a lot

These kids are conceived in orgies called "bailes" wherein dozens of criminals and thugs ejaculate inside each underage foidling.
:dafuckfeels:Where are you from?