Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Below average looking men do get laid

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

jfl you thought I was saying women aren't as hypergamous as we make them out to be didn't you?

honestly that 31% is full of low-mid normie looking incels who are LARPing as sexhavers. inceldom must be higher than 27% for sure. it will only get worse

Just be in the top 20% of males to have your basic human rights fulfilled theory.

I'm pretty sure the new ranking is 31.

Largely depends on the country.

yes, worse than us

and actually japan is the true worst. australia is the worst o the western countries

At least in Japan there's no real competition among Japanese themselves while in places like US and Australia where you have people of all races you're up against a larger gene pool.

Below average men do get laid, if they don't then they are called incels not normies

Getting laid 1 or 2 times a year with a drunk foid or betabuxxing and getting cucked / raising another mans genetic investement
is basically the go-to route for normies .

I would say about 20% of men truly cant get laid at all , even if they try and another 60% is getting cucked by hypergamism ,
choosing to submit to a women or just '' scoring '' once in a while .

Being a normie is almost as bad as inceldom imo ,
cause you don't get true , instinctual desire ( '' love '' ) .

By having sex once or twice a year or betabuxxing ,
they indoctrinate themselves into believing that they have an actual worth in the game of Life .
They are the same disposable human trash as we are , but still they smugly tell themselves they have a good Life .

In the End , only the top percentage of Men are truly living as you should be living as a male ,
everyone else is getting only scraps , to varying degrees .

So it doesn`t really matter if you're Incel or normie ,
you're screwed either way .

Just be in the top 20% of males to have your basic human rights fulfilled theory.
essentially .

cope. the stats in 2018 said it was 27% incels. it's likely somewhere in the 30s now, maybe even 40s
yes , i've seen that , but i would say those 7% or something are people who COULD get laid , if they TRIED .
what i meant was people like us , who can't get laid even if they looksmaxx and redpilmaxx to the maximum .

yes , i've seen that , but i would say those 7% or something are people who COULD get laid , if they TRIED .
what i meant was people like us , who can't get laid even if they looksmaxx and redpilmaxx to the maximum .
so you think 7% of men are literally just deciding to not have sex for years because they are just lazy?

so you think 7% of men are literally just deciding to not have sex for years because they are just lazy?
yes .

They probably subconsciously know that they will only get scraps ,
so they rather just LDAR and have some fun with instant gratification maxxing
instead of actually trying and ending up as a betabuxx or something .

Volcels subconsciously realize that their efforts aren't worth the payoff ,
so they rather just rot .

Also , i cant pinpoint the exact procentual numbers man ,
nobody can really tell how many Incels are Volcels .

yes .

i guess. there are men who don't wanna spend dozens of nights out for sub4 foids and landwhales

still pretty fucking shitty life though

Well that doesn't mean we will

Even worse than US?
Aussie clocked in at 40% or someshit like that.
Most brutal part was foids where just as likely to be having sex at grade 12 in the study

80% of men are in the lower-tier category.

And somehow there isn't an attraction-gap in the west?

In 1997 there was a report conducted in which men and women rated each other in similar ways.
source: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12144-997-1013

The gap between the most attractive males and lowest attractiveness in relative terms has been increasing since the 1970s - why is that?

Last edited:
yes .

This is so true, its why we have sometimes almost normie looking guys post here because it's just fucking over

i guess. there are men who don't wanna spend dozens of nights out for sub4 foids and landwhales

still pretty fucking shitty life though
yes .

what i am essentially saying , is that everyone is fucked except the top percentage , thats it .
its just fucking over .

View attachment 294452

jfl you thought I was saying women aren't as hypergamous as we make them out to be didn't you?

honestly that 31% is full of low-mid normie looking incels who are LARPing as sexhavers. inceldom must be higher than 27% for sure. it will only get worse
High iq. The 27% is incel incels and the 31% is good looking enough to larp.
This is so true, its why we have sometimes almost normie looking guys post here because it's just fucking over
I’m not almost normie but yea true
In the USA? I'd say it's more. Zoomers from what I've seen are screwed hard and they don't even bother hiding their virginity and anger/
Yea tbh it’s RLLY high for zoomers. Millennials kind of had a chance but it’s OVER for at least 50% of zoomer men prolly more tbh

Last edited:
they get lucky once or twice but that's it for them

yeah well this place is for "involuntary celibates", not non-celibates.
he is involuntary celibate you fucking idiot. he got a girl to touch his non hard dick a few years ago.

we have people who fuck hookers weekly yet someone got some "action" that wasn't a kiss or penetrative sex or even a hard dick and yet he is "reeeee fakecel"

why the fuck are people so retarded?

Waste of my time.

elab. you probably think 4/10 guys fucking non landwhales is common

Your post is the equivalent of teaching 2+2 mathematics to 20 year olds. It's shit EVERYONE knows this day and age.

Your post is the equivalent of teaching 2+2 mathematics to 20 year olds. It's shit EVERYONE knows this day and age.
everyone knows that women find 81% of men ugly?

not true buddy boyo. most people here of course but not everyone.

he is involuntary celibate you fucking idiot. he got a girl to touch his non hard dick a few years ago.

we have people who fuck hookers weekly yet someone got some "action" that wasn't a kiss or penetrative sex or even a hard dick and yet he is "reeeee fakecel"

why the fuck are people so retarded?
You want him to be here so bad, you might as well suck his dick too while you're at it.

Literal foid logic, muh blowjobs don't count!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

You want him to be here so bad, you might as well suck his dick too while you're at it.

Literal foid logic, muh blowjobs don't count!! :soy: :soy: :soy:
you took a long time to respond jfl

i don't care if he's not here, i just wish you idiots weren't stupid.

and of course you completely evaded the hooker fuckers and the fact his dick wasn't hard

Top 20% of males in a females eyes are is basically pretty average then.

I think only the top 2% of males are actually succeeding, and I don't have a problem with that, it's always been how evolution works, the top 5% reproduce.

The problem is society has made it seem like 100% of men should be living the life

everyone knows that women find 81% of men ugly?

not true buddy boyo. most people here of course but not everyone.

You posted this study on this site. If that's the case post it on fb or twitter with the same message to make a difference.

You posted this study on this site. If that's the case post it on fb or twitter with the same message to make a difference.
fuck social media

its probably already been posted a few times there anyway

Ugly men get landwhales in UK. You have little chance of ascending with a weight proportionate foid.

Ugly men get landwhales in UK. You have little chance of ascending with a weight proportionate foid.
@OverBeforeItBegan is gonna rape you. or he is gonna switch from sub4 to sub5