Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Below 6' is Manlet Prove me Wrong

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Banned
-
Too many people coping saying manletism begins below 5'9 or hell even 5'7. Sorry but according to the data once you hit 5'11 your dating pool starts to drop. Albeit it's only a 10 percent drop but still it's the beginning of the slide. At 5'10 you've lost nearly 1/4 women. Once you drop below 5'9 it's over half.

So it's safe to assume the issue with manletism begins once you've crossed below 6'. Of course it does vary in severity the farther down you go but it's still there non-the-less.

Finally someone gets it. Based & high IQ

Average height in USA 5 feet 9 inches
Dont respond with a european country where the average height is 6 foot 1 with 8 million people living there
Manlet = everything under 5 foot 8

There is nothing to prove wrong here. But 5ft 10's can fraud to 6.

Dont respond with a european country where the average height is 6 foot 1 with 8 million people living there
Most accurate tbh, if you're over 5'7-5'8, chances are it's your face holding you back

I'm a legit 180cm when barefoot, 71 inch arm span 5'11". I swear to fuck I've had guys shorter than me claim they're 6ft. Imo height inflation has confused the numbers. Many guys don't even know they're frauding if they use their height in shoes.

stat includes old poeple

Most accurate tbh, if you're over 5'7-5'8, chances are it's your face holding you back
Your face and status will smother ya. If you ain’t a drinker(drinking alcohol weekly for life ) it’s over by 75% already for ya if ya even making it to Noemí tier.

I am manlet in every possible way fucck. I hate it.

I swear to fuck I've had guys shorter than me claim they're 6ft. Imo height inflation has confused the numbers. Many guys don't even know they're frauding if they use their height in shoes.

Manlet is 1 inch shorter than the average height of your country tbh

Anyone above 177cm should be banned from the forum.

I'm 5'7, but I'm lucky that most people here in Latin America are also manlets, except some exceptions, though i'm slowly noticing young kids in HS/early college are taller than my generation.

I don't need to think I can use stats to prove your dating pool is 22%
One time i used some really shitty halfbaked math to figure out that in my State alone, there are only about 10 or less women willing to date me. And that doesn't count for how many of them may be asexual, lesbian or even already with someone.
Absolutely over

One cope is that from what I can tell, the fixation on 6ft is mostly a function of American units. It seems like Euro foids are more fixated on "180cm" I suspect just because 183 is an "uglier" number.

Just being average is not enough for women. They want the tallest most chadly men they can get, only the best is good enough for these self proclaimed princesses.

One cope is that from what I can tell, the fixation on 6ft is mostly a function of American units. It seems like Euro foids are more fixated on "180cm" I suspect just because 183 is an "uglier" number.
True. Every foid on Tinder here in northern europe has "swipe left if below 180" in their bio. Proves that women are not rational and just go for numbers that feel a certain way. Can't explain it really but it's the same way a jump from 179 to 180 is noticeable in the same way 5'11 seem so much smaller than 6 feet.

Average height keeps rising and hypergamy keeps increasing so 6 feet is almost manlet territory. 5'10 is manlet height starting point.
In 2030, 6'2" will be manlet JFL

I can prove you right using the 80/20 rule.

The 80th percentile for men in the US works out to 5 foot 11.77 inches.

there really is no point in proving you wrong since manlet is an subjective word. for most people manlet = severely below average whereas for you manlet = people who are disadvantaged because of their height

True. Every foid on Tinder here in northern europe has "swipe left if below 180" in their bio. Proves that women are not rational and just go for numbers that feel a certain way. Can't explain it really but it's the same way a jump from 179 to 180 is noticeable in the same way 5'11 seem so much smaller than 6 feet.

I don't know how common it is in the rest of the world, but the U.S. has never gotten past the "trick" of listing something's price as "19.95" instead of 20 dollars. That "Dilbertman" Scott Adams guy who was a Trump supporter in 2016 said that "frontloading" has a real effect on human psyche. He used the example of Hillary Clinton's slogan "love trumps hate" as particularly bad since it's frontloaded with "love Trump."

Too many people coping saying manletism begins below 5'9 or hell even 5'7. Sorry but according to the data once you hit 5'11 your dating pool starts to drop. Albeit it's only a 10 percent drop but still it's the beginning of the slide. At 5'10 you've lost nearly 1/4 women. Once you drop below 5'9 it's over half.

So it's safe to assume the issue with manletism begins once you've crossed below 6'. Of course it does vary in severity the farther down you go but it's still there non-the-less.

True.
Also, let's not forget that most people here are presumably pretty young while all these statistics about average height also take older people into consideration, of course. But for younger people ... I mean, if you look at young white women alone. Many young white women are pretty much Chadlites themselves these days and often six feet tall themselves. Many also have a manjaw and broad shoulders and are either fat or skinnyfat, so ...

True.
Also, let's not forget that most people here are presumably pretty young while all these statistics about average height also take older people into consideration, of course. But for younger people ... I mean, if you look at young white women alone. Many young white women are pretty much Chadlites themselves these days and often six feet tall themselves. Many also have a manjaw and broad shoulders and are either fat or skinnyfat, so ...

What gives guys around 5'10/5'11 some cope hope is that so many guys over 6ft are fat fucks so not really classic Chads. Because of basic physics, it's easier to gymmax at a shorter height. It appears though that there are enough guys in the "tall" category that if the culture ever got so that there was less obese and overweight people, hypergamy would just be worse and it be over for many more men. Put another way, if the rate of unhealthy weight among men over 6ft was halved, there'd probably be a disproportionate reduction in many mens chances.

quite true, also applies to age, good luck if you've hit 30 and you don't agefraud

I would even say its below 6'2

Under 6'0=no respect from females
under 5'8=no respect from anybody

if youre under 6 foot its fucking over. No roastie will be turned on by you like the way she will a 6 foot Chad

it never began for manlets

On major American Universities, below 6'2" is manlet. Not even exaggerating.

I feel so average and I regularly get mogged everywhere I go.

I legit cannot walk anywhere without there being someone in my FOV that mogs me by at least 2" in height.

At all times, there is at least 1 person, oftentimes more, in my periphery that is 6'4" or over.

American Universities have kids that are 6'4"+ walking around like crazy.

if youre under 6 foot its fucking over. No roastie will be turned on by you like the way she will a 6 foot Chad
Yes. Not even face can match this.
it never began for manlets
On major American Universities, below 6'2" is manlet. Not even exaggerating.

I feel so average and I regularly get mogged everywhere I go.

I legit cannot walk anywhere without there being someone in my FOV that mogs me by at least 2" in height.

At all times, there is at least 1 person, oftentimes more, in my periphery that is 6'4" or over.

American Universities have kids that are 6'4"+ walking around like crazy.
I notice this at high school too. All the white guys seem like they are at least 5'11", even some of the freshman :feelsrope:

I miss the Oilers. Texans is a gay and generic name.

Only in the Netherlands. Manletism starts right where the average ends, so in the U.S. the average is 5'9", that means you're a manlet if you're under 5'9", and in the Netherlands the average is 6 feet so if you're under 6 feet here, you're a manlet.

I am between 5'10" and 5'11" (to say 5'10" and 1/2 seems cliche) and on my undergrad college campus in the Boston metropolitan I was BELOW average height. I would routinely get height mogged. For sure the average height of guys there was 5'11" and some change. I need to see a breakdown of height by ethnicity and age because the only things I can find right now separate by ethnicity but not age.

I miss the Oilers. Texans is a gay and generic name.
me too, not a oilers/titans or texans fan, just like them cause it's a good throwback to a time when football was real and not everything was a fucking penalty

youre not wrong though

Under 7ft is manlet cutoff in 2019, kqweens will not settle 4 less. 999-1 law strikes again. IT IS OVER AND MY HEART PUMPS RAGE INTO MY VEINS.

I am starting to agree with this notion.
5´11" is the King of The Manlets ( Like me )
I am 5´9".

I cannot prove you wrong.

6"2 = average when dating

6"6 = perfect height

6"0 = manlet

under 6 foot and its over