Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bella thorne destroys onlyfans tipping system, forcing them to change it, whores are SEETHING

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Bella Thorne is on our side.

it has been 0 days since the last degenerate shit i saw

I can't believe something as degenerate as OnlyFans exists and that whores make so much money on it

didn't she make a shit ton of money off of onlyfans though?
Yes you are right. She made over 2 million

I hate the clickbait-style title.

200$ of a nude???????? There are already pics of her tits online WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It's not clickbait, they really changed the tipping system to limit the amount of money from 200 dollars to 100. Whores are gigamad for that.
I know it's not. I just hate the style.

Sex workers :feelsseriously:

Imagine getting 100 tip and complaining Jesus fucking Christ.

Nooo not the hecking onlyfanserino nooo not the premiumerinos :soy:

damn she has been unintentionally based

Nobody wants to get into the bottom of the story, do they?

A large number of men remaining without any sort of female affection/attention..in other words, involuntary celibacy.. oh wait.....

Wjy dod they have to change it and wjat did they change?

Nobody wants to get into the bottom of the story, do they?

A large number of men remaining without any sort of female affection/attention..in other words, involuntary celibacy.. oh wait.....

Bang on. (((The media))) instead of asking why men are paying $200 to random whores for non-nude pictures, or even nudes for that matter, are focusing on why they can't do it even more. Yet the next day they'll bitch about income inequality. If these whores can scam dumb men out of easy money that they worked all week for, then they should never ever bitch about Jeff Bezos or Musk being a billionaire ever again.

Its kind of based. Now other whores can go fuck themselves.

damn she has been unintentionally based
Hope by summing up the lifetime luck of all the incels, that shit gets banned. Though, I know the number still closer to 0 like nothing else, but I want to see what will happen.
Send these whores to the coal mines
Would rather sent Chads to mine coal and gold, while women clean up the toilets everywhere

I'm glad the whores are mad
but who the fuck is bella thorne?

I can't believe something as degenerate as OnlyFans exists and that whores make so much money on it
they are legit complaining right now because they'll only be getting 100$ tips or some shit JFL at this :feelsclown: world.

Somebody needs to round up these whores and make them do useful work like digging, typing, sawing, cleaning, changing oil, lathing/threading, soldering, cooking, etc.

Why, though?
How does that help foids?
Bella Thorne sold supposedly naked pics, but she lied. Lots of people wanted their money back. I assume that costed Onlyfans quite a lot. Also instead of instant cashout it's now only after 30 days.

Bella Thorne sold supposedly naked pic, but it was just a scam. Lots of people wanted their money back. I assume that costed Onlyfans quite a lot. Also instead of 24/7 cashout it's now only every 30 days.

Oh, I see.
The company is protecting themself.

Jfl at the rosties seething saying "she scammed so many peoples" Those fucking hypocrite doesn't realize they are doing the exact same and just care because it affect their cash flow from the simp they scam.

They all desERve some 0 ph rain in gta 5 modded on pc.

Last edited:
Fuck bella thorne and the onlyfans ewhores. This is a win win in my book.

The bitch inadvertently did something good. I hope the scamming continues and all of these sites are ruined.
Fuck bella thorne and the onlyfans ewhores. This is a win win in my book.

poor sex workers :feelsbadman:

Bella Thorne is on our side.

High IQ,

simps who hand over money to women aren't our friends. I hope in the future there is only Bella Thorne on onlyfans who ends up making 100 million and then dying after snorting adulterated coke off a dwarf's back.

based whore but still a whore

Who the fuck is she and how the fuck did she make OF change their policies and what are the new policies?Such a lazy thread.

Who the fuck is she and how the fuck did she make OF change their policies and what are the new policies?Such a lazy thread.
she is Disney star who said she won't post nudes on her only fans so thousands of Cucks did charge back on onlyfans who changed policies. now foids can only get $50 to $100 a donation and no more so only fans won't have deal with charge backs in the thousands

she is Disney star who said she won't post nudes on her only fans so thousands of Cucks did charge back on onlyfans who changed policies. now foids can only get $50 to $100 a donation and no more so only fans won't have deal with charge backs in the thousands
I still don't get it. Why did the cucks charge back on onlyfans? Just because one foid didnt want to post nudes? Isn't this implying these cucks want to MAKE foids strip naked?
And why did OF change policies because of this? WTF?
So they are not able to get multiple donations from the same person?

I still don't get it. Why did the cucks charge back on onlyfans? Just because one foid didnt want to post nudes? Isn't this implying these cucks want to MAKE foids strip naked?

if you get charge backs, VISA and MASTERCARD will ban you from using their merchant services

simple as that

you're allowed like 0.1% chargebacks max, that's 1 out 1000, or some crazy number

a charge back will fuck up any business

i
dealing with charge backs Is massive fucking pain for businesses especially thousands at once. OF doesn't want this to ever occur again and so foids are seething

Those poor "sex workers" some struggling to even get 5 dollar tips while Bella Thorne gets 1 million in a day. What a shame, less money soon for showing their hole and titties to sex starved bluepilled virgin simps.

Fuck Bella though too, but thanks! :feelsokman:

Last edited:
The way these sluts and simps write (all lower case, ACTUALLY saying shit like "we need to cancel") makes me rage. If i hear the phrase sex worker again I'm going to fucking GO SADDAM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back