Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bella Delphine doesn’t look that good!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Bella Delphine is a Becky, ya? She is no Stacey at all.

A lot of men mog her. People overrate. Her looks match posts on here.

many physically becky egirls are stacies in spirit because millions of men simp for them

I think it's her English voice and zany antics that get her fans going.

BRUH SHES SO SMART SHE LITERALLY MADE MILLIONS TROLLING LUL HSHAHSHAH BRILLIANT SHES A GENIUS
3E8008D7 6C36 4462 8FCC 00BA94542833

I think it's her English voice and zany antics that get her fans going.
It’s all so tiresome to see average foids being seen as some kind of prize.

@RuudVanNistelrooy thots?

she's caked in makeup. if she sees a dermatologist and takes off that makeup she's like a 4.5-5 something like that. the fact that men were willing to drink her bath water when she's not remotely remarkable is why I have no respect for men as well (humanity as a whole).
What are some of the most normal pictures of cosplayer Belle Delphine? -  Quora

belle delphine is very mid

she gets attention + money on stuff like OF bc of the simps who form a parasocial relationship with her, and since she's mid they view her as more approachable or sth. plus she's trashy af, and being a trashy unattractive foid is apparently in vogue nowadays eg. cardi b or ariana grande

sadly, simps have no sense of aesthetics, so even on things like OF ugly thots gain precedence over better-looking ones due to parasocial shit

It’s all so tiresome to see average foids being seen as some kind of prize.
As an English person myself, I have never got the impression that ANY of the people who lust over her are from England.

I agree with you

she's caked in makeup. if she sees a dermatologist and takes off that makeup she's like a 4.5-5 something like that. the fact that men were willing to drink her bath water when she's not remotely remarkable is why I have no respect for men as well (humanity as a whole).
Makeup should be outlawed & maybe then more men would wake up to the fact that foids use makeup to look better.

People need to see that men mog foids but ig that can’t happen since men simp for even the ugliest foids so the makeup never matters anyhow.

Makeup should be outlawed & maybe then more men would wake up to the fact that foids use makeup to look better.

People need to see that men mog foids but ig that can’t happen since men simp for even the ugliest foids.

People need to see that men mog foids but ig that can’t happen since men simp for even the ugliest foids so the makeup never matters anyhow.

Damn shes ugly, literally Clownmakeupmaxxed, on the left pic she looks even worse. Literally worse Acne then me, but unlike me she doesnt have male genes + insane face hair growth.

But I need to give her that shes a genius. Making millions of dollars on Simps is ultimately a genius move, its just a sad state of society as well.

Just be an illusion sis. You can sell you're bathwater that has makeup particles in it...

If the internet didn't exist she'd just be a village slut

Damn shes ugly, literally Clownmakeupmaxxed, on the left pic she looks even worse.
Because the left one it's not her pic but from another person, I can't believe that you still fell for the old tricks . She is not a 9/10 that's for sure.

Because the left one it's not her pic but from another person, I can't believe that you still fell for the old tricks . She is not a 9/10 that's for sure.
Well i dont know her but she likely looks similar to the left considering the clown mask

Well i dont know her but she likely looks similar to the left considering the clown mask
I have seen her pics from the private parties and other people's facebook and she looks/looked nothing like that pic on the left, not even 5 years ago.
See her pics without the makeup on, compare and considering that fake pics circulate on various sites regularly you'll see what I'm talking about.

without the make up shes LTB