Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Belgium

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
That one nigger for Belgium who had like 3 squandered goal opportunities against croatia certainly aint taking it too well, mang

I want to play hoi4 but my pc will arrive in 5 days

I already bought a shitton of games on steam

That one nigger for Belgium who had like 3 squandered goal opportunities against croatia certainly aint taking it too well, mang
so brutal for belgium

They're all niggers in every EU teams, you better specify who's the nigger you're refferring to. Lukaku? That nigger?
If it's him i'm not surprised, he's average at best. It's ironic how Belgium got the only slow nigger in sports btw brutal :feelskek:

Most progressive man in croatia | /r/2balkan4you/top/ | Balkan Memes | Know  Your Meme

PROUD TO BE CROAT

They're all niggers in every EU teams, you better specify who's the nigger you're refferring to. Lukaku? That nigger?
If it's him i'm not surprised, he's average at best.
Yes, that’s the chico, mang

To be fair you have to be really good at positioning to have that many chances

@CroatianManlet are you celebrating

While I don't watch many sports, due to the amount of statusmaxxed moggers making money simply off of being genetically gifted at such sports, and it's funding by the usual globohomo-supporting corporations and such, I suppose missing such important matchmakers on the international stage would be quite embarrassing... :feelsugh:

No idea who that is, though. :feelsjuice:

Lukaku's reaction was fantastic, unlike his finishing.