Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being "white" isn't enough

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
There's levels to that too. JBW doesn't hold much water.

"Adopted White":

Screenshot from 2021 12 09 14 29 14

"Acquired White":

Re: Push forces
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184134660Monday, February 22, 2016 2:00 AM CST
Well, I suppose that you could use the "f = m * a" formula to calculate the necessary quantity of force. ROBLOX provides the "GetMass()" method to calculate the mass of an object. You may be able to use something such as this: Obj = Environment.Game.Object; Acceleration = 5.8; Force = Obj:GetMass() * Acceleration;
Re: Explain why you people use Lua over C/Asm
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184134954Monday, February 22, 2016 2:16 AM CST
The actual use depends entirely on preference and necessity. If you prefer to manipulate hardware functionality on a more direct level, Assembly/C is excellent to utilize. Nonetheless, the majority of individuals seem to prefer high-level abstraction, which is often much more "accessible" to beginners than low-level instructions. Given the simplicity of Lua, I would not consider it reasonable to compare the language to low/middle languages such as C or Assembly.

I wish I was white

I am a slav though we are like white niggers

I wish I was white

Oh well.

Re: the answer to all your questions:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353418Friday, February 26, 2016 9:52 AM CST
Caucasian individuals are truly beautiful and intelligent.
Re: PC v Console
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353674Friday, February 26, 2016 10:02 AM CST
Actually, there are various factors that you seem to neglect. Such factors cannot be ignored Firstly, gaming consoles often have hardware architecture that differs significantly from that of a PC. Consequently, even computers with higher processing capabilities can experience many loading issues within the special case of console emulation. It is not reasonable to state that "C2 > C1 and therefore better" without recognizing the evident hardware contrast between both devices. You should not expect algorithms optimized to manipulate 8-bit data to efficiently manipulate 32-bit data.
Re: >people say they built a game for two weeks
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353790Friday, February 26, 2016 10:06 AM CST
Using free models does not necessarily invalidate such a claim. If the individual intends to create a huge-scaled game, the process of locating the correct free models and structuring them accordingly can require a varied length of time.
Re: people who think they're cool because...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184537263Monday, February 29, 2016 10:00 AM CST
Perhaps the individual is specifying which variant of Lua that he/she is referring to? "RBX.Lua" merely clarifies that you are referring to the version of Lua usable in ROBLOX, rather than the "pure", generalized version of Lua.

I wish I was white

Is Slavic not white? I don’t think it’s a separate race, maybe not aryan though.

I wish I was white

Do slavs really look different from other white people.
The slavs in canada look like just ordinary white people

Is Slavic not white? I don’t think it’s a separate race, maybe not aryan though.
Definietly a lesser race than whites.

It's like saying that African niggers and American niggers are just niggers that's not true. American niggers are 1000000x more valuable than African niggers. It's the same for slavs.

Do slavs really look different from other white people.
The slavs in canada look like just ordinary white people

Idk. I can instantly recognize if someone is a slav or not so our face is definitely a special type of pheno. Also I have more mongolian features which is very brutal. I am barely white to be honest this is why I don't even know if JBWmaxxing in Asia will work for me, probably not. But not like I have much other choice JFL might as well try that.

High iq fucking thread

You can see a difference between Western European whites and Slavs. Even Southern Europeans look different.Even Swedes look different from Germans. And Slavs on average look a bit worse than other white people.

being white only works in asia
Not if you are from a third world country, Im white and from Brazil and I have 0 success with asian women, they want the white guy from a first world country so they can go to a first world country, it isn't really about her liking his white skin, it's a simple equation, Is he from a first world country? Yes. Is he a white guy in that first world country? If also yes that means he has a decent income, wich for her is a lot.

Being white alone doesn't mean anything if you live in a white country. Sure if you live in a 3rd world country and you're a whitey then its a huge halo