Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being white has got me nothing

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
nothing literally nothing a straight white ugly autistic male is by far the most hated type of person in the west. Being white has got me no pussy no girlfriend no anything. I go to a majority black school where I am bullied by niggers and called ugly by 2/10 boons. It doesn't matter that I'm white and have green eyes and anybody who call's somebody a fakecel for being white is a coping ethnic dumbass. Think about it my own race of foids are being fucked by Tyrones and other races of foid don't want white men.

Last edited:
At least you’re still white.

I go to a majority black school where I am bullied by niggers and called ugly by 2/10 boons. It doesn't matter that I'm white and have green eyes and anybody who call somebody a fakecel for being white is a coping ethnic dumbass.
Can you transfer out of negro land?

Same.

I like being white, but I'm not going to some piss-stained country to take a ricecel's gf.

If that makes me volcel then fuck it.

You're in high school?

Same.

I like being white, but I'm not going to some piss-stained country to take a ricecel's gf.

If that makes me volcel then fuck it.
You can't expect other men to reciprocate the same favor or feeling back. They'll take "your" women if they want or if they have the opportunity.

It doesn't matter.

elementary school
bruh, Youngcel for real? soyciety is so fucking messed up... and people call me delusional when I say 70% of Western males will be virgins in 2030+

bruh, Youngcel for real? soyciety is so fucking messed up... and people call me delusional when I say 70% of Western males will be virgins in 2030+
I was kidding
[preschool]

can't not enough money and not self suffeciant enough to live on my own
thats ur problem youngcel

u still have time + choices to make that happen

meanwhile oldcels like me rot and die

thats ur problem youngcel
Soy

Your ethnic counterpart has it worse.

Same. It’s brutal. I’m also a minority where I live. All the ethnics form their own cliques and I am left out to rot

nothing literally nothing a straight white ugly autistic male is by far the most hated type of person in the west. Being white has got me no pussy no girlfriend no anything. I go to a majority black school where I am bullied by niggers and called ugly by 2/10 boons. It doesn't matter that I'm white and have green eyes and anybody who call's somebody a fakecel for being white is a coping ethnic dumbass. Think about it my own race of foids are being fucked by Tyrones and other races of foid don't want white men.
Copius maximus, there’s a whole entire world of noodlewhores out there for your jbw ass

So now imagine being ethnic and ugly in the west :feelsaww:

Being white is indeed overrated. Tyrone’s are the ones pulling the females nowadays. People will say you are privileged for being a white man yet it’s hard. Females are the ones with true privilege. Your average Sheboon has infinite privilege on white men yet soyciety says white men are privileged.

Now thats sone nice copium because I know for certain that ugly whitecel is still an upgrade in the eyes of noodlewhores than ugly ricecel
they still would rather die than touch a sub 5 white unless he is betabuxxing her

I'm sowwy brocel :(

The JBW pill is a cope for shit skins

Sure, being white gives you a higher chance of being born attractive. But it doesn’t guarantee it. A short and ugly man is still a short and ugly man

Your ethnic counterpart has it worse.
What if the ethnic counterpart isn’t balding and he is? What if the ethnic counterpart has a better jawline, and is taller?

Quit coping. Race doesn’t change your genetic potential for being attractive

What if the ethnic counterpart isn’t balding and he is? What if the ethnic counterpart has a better jawline, and is taller?

Quit coping. Race doesn’t change your genetic potential for being attractive
Notice I said ethnic counterpart and not "ethnic with way better features". See how u have to give the ethnic all of these bonuses in order to make the comparison?

Chad does better than Tyrone on dating apps just as a normie white does better than a normie ethnic.

Notice I said ethnic counterpart and not "ethnic with way better features". See how u have to give the ethnic all of these bonuses in order to make the comparison?

Chad does better than Tyrone on dating apps just as a normie white does better than a normie ethnic.
Lmao wdym. JBB pill is a thing too and in the west a Tyrone might do better than a white chad

Also, his ethnic counterpart isn’t doing better or worse, they’re both just as down bad. They’re both still social reject virgins.

In fact his ethnic counter part may be better off if he lives in the west due to stereotypes about Asians and curries being smart. A lot of them get jobs easy over here

Lmao wdym. JBB pill is a thing too and in the west a Tyrone might do better than a white chad

Also, his ethnic counterpart isn’t doing better or worse, they’re both just as down bad. They’re both still social reject virgins.

In fact his ethnic counter part may be better off if he lives in the west due to stereotypes about Asians and curries being smart. A lot of them get jobs easy over here

-im not talking about "might" I'm going based on data from tinder studies and otherwise. Male models have been compared by race and also the same male model with ethnic skintone vs white skin tone. Wanna guess the results?

-the white still has a better chance overall when all else is equal. When testing for advantages you compare equals, you don't compare Danny devito to LeBron james..that's absurd and almost feels like a subtle suggestion of white superiority. Compare equals.

‐intelligence is not part of a toilets mate selection calculus. If anything it's a turnoff. Dumb ass athletes get laid more than "mathletes". And everyone knows Asian and Indian males are basically at the bottom smv wise.

Last edited:
-im not talking about "might" I'm going based on data from tinder studies and otherwise. Male models have been compared by race and also the same male model with ethnic skintone vs white skin tone. Wanna guess the results?

-the white still has a better chance overall when all else is equal. When testing for advantages you compare equals, you don't compare Danny devito to LeBron james..that's absurd and almost feels like a subtle suggestion of white superiority. Compare equals.

‐intelligence is not part of a toilets mate selection calculus. If anything it's a turnoff. Dumb ass athletes get laid more than "mathletes". And everyone knows Asian and Indian males are basically at the bottom smv wise.
Never said intelligence would get an ethnic girls. But it gets him a job which gets him better copes than someone rotting in their parents basement.

Aaaand now you’re telling me that I’m pushing white superiority. You’re soy as fuck go back to Reddit dude.

Ethnics have a tougher time in general due to shittier genetics. But chad shitskins get it just as good as a chad cumskin. if you take two humans with the exact same face and body, but give them different skin tones, it DOES NOT matter the foid will fuck either equally. Quit trying to push some white privilege bullshit like some cuckold white knite redditor coper