Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being unfuckable is the lowest worth a human can have

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Being unfuckable literally means you are the scum of the earth.

Starving african men and women living in nothing but poverty, war, violence and misery still manage to have sex. Evil dictators, pedophiles, mass murderers. They all have sexual value, yet you dont. Drug addicted, degenerate and demented white trash living in trailer parks still have sex, yet you dont.

You need to let it sink in how truly worthless you are and how much foids and society truly despise you.

exactly, i'd rather be a starving kid who gets laid than a subhuman who needs to avoid normies who hate him for existing

It's so suifuel that no matter how great of a person you are, you'll never escape being a hated subhuman because of genetic recombination.

being a low psl unphotogenic non-sought after nonexotic male in the 21st century is hell

thERe is only one way

“Life sucks for everyone sweaty, get over it” :soy:

Anyone can do it, except us.
Sometimes I believe I'm in some sort of purgatory where I'm condemned to suffer these basic needs while others take it for granted, even the worst types of scoundrel.

There must be something wrong with me, no doubt, but there are also powers that be or a higher being that is making sure my life is a living nightmare.

I would even violently self harm for bonus SMV.

It's not my fault that I am trapped in this genetic prison. I did nothing wrong, therefore I don't feel bad that I'm incel. It's outside my control.

Starving african men and women living in nothing but poverty, war, violence and misery still manage to have sex. Evil dictators, pedophiles, mass murderers. They all have sexual value, yet you dont. Drug addicted, degenerate and demented white trash living in trailer parks still have sex, yet you dont.

You need to let it sink in how truly worthless you are and how much foids and society truly despise you.
I know. Im worthless

When foids had less power in society than they do now non-chad males were not under as much scrutiny and suspicion.

“Life sucks for everyone sweaty, get over it” :soy:
Worst argument ever that jaded roasties have come up with. Especially when they try to rationalize justifying treating younger generations of males badly because "men had all the power in the past."
It's not my fault that I am trapped in this genetic prison. I did nothing wrong, therefore I don't feel bad that I'm incel. It's outside my control.