Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being unemployable is a death sentence

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being unemployable is a death sentence because we live in a world where money is everything and if you’re broke your life will be a living nightmare I hate being unemployable it’s not fun anymore I can’t afford my own place or anything because the job market is so bad we gotta compete against immigrants and our own people for unskilled jobs nevermind the competition for skilled jobs in a capitalist society if you’re unemployable you’re screwed especially as man men get the least amount of assistance in this world they expect you to just keep trying and failing trying and failing if you’re not unemployed then your opinion on the unemploymentpill is worthless because you don’t understand the struggle of being unhireable

I‘m unemployable because of my autism

Being unemployable is a death sentence because we live in a world where money is everything and if you’re broke your life will be a living nightmare I hate being unemployable it’s not fun anymore I can’t afford my own place or anything because the job market is so bad we gotta compete against immigrants and our own people for unskilled jobs nevermind the competition for skilled jobs in a capitalist society if you’re unemployable you’re screwed especially as man men get the least amount of assistance in this world they expect you to just keep trying and failing trying and failing if you’re not unemployed then your opinion on the unemploymentpill is worthless because you don’t understand the struggle of being unhireable
Aren’t you a highschool cel buddy boyo?

Only normies get money and jobs

Yeah if you’re too high iq just accept your fate bro doors will constantly be shut in your face while you watch everyone else shit on you or call you bum

I will never work for the goverment I am not a cuck. Fuck the laws and goverment
In my country (Spain) working for the government is unironically one of the best things you can do. Stable job, decent pay and you can progress too.

Meanwhile private sector is filled with slave owners who will only "respect" you if you have actual skills that make you untouchable.

I recently got a job working at a restaurant. Of course I’m given the job of cleaning tables and the stained floors, rather than serving people (not that I’d want to humiliate myself like that with how customers would look at me), but even for as much as I work, I hardly get any money out of it. I’ve been wondering about just quitting already, this job isn’t worth it, but it’s been the only place I’ve been hired for. Cleaning like I have been after people’s messes is humiliating.

In my country (Spain) working for the government is unironically one of the best things you can do. Stable job, decent pay and you can progress too.

Meanwhile private sector is filled with slave owners who will only "respect" you if you have actual skills that make you untouchable.
brutal didn't know Spain was that fucked

I recently got a job working at a restaurant. Of course I’m given the job of cleaning tables and the stained floors, rather than serving people (not that I’d want to humiliate myself like that with how customers would look at me), but even for as much as I work, I hardly get any money out of it. I’ve been wondering about just quitting already, this job isn’t worth it, but it’s been the only place I’ve been hired for. Cleaning like I have been after people’s messes is humiliating.
brutal racepill

Funny thing is I’m 3/4 white. Just ugly
sadly even a single ounce(even 1/264th) of non-white blood means you aren't white, just ask true whites like @Pixycel . As such doomed to work lowest class jobs unless you can degree Maxx and grind 2-4x harder than pure whites.

Since it is so based where is your pussy? the goverment has let this happen to you. My point is the ones up there are the biggest criminals and liars themselves and you are working for them instead being a criminal yourself and getting up there.
When did I say it's based? I just said it's a good career in this clown country. I heard in other western countries working for the government was a last resort, here it's a respectable and preferable career over the shitfest that the private sector entails.

No shit the higher ups are the worst criminals, water is wet.

brutal didn't know Spain was that fucked
Private sector is absolutely a joke except for maybe 2% or 1% of workers. If you work as a minimum wage worker in Spain you are barely considered as a human.

sadly even a single ounce(even 1/264th) of non-white blood means you aren't white, just ask true whites like @Pixycel . As such doomed to work lowest class jobs unless you can degree Maxx and grind 2-4x harder than pure whites.
Fuck. Honestly that’s how it seems. I’m working sometimes x2 of what my coworkers do and get so much less respect. I sat down once and a manager called me lazy to my face.. I was blistering all on the bottoms of my feet from overworking. Not looking forward to going back tomorrow.

indeed, unless you pass for being 100% white, light eyes and all, then no white person will ever view you as white. I'm not just saying this because I'm a stormfrontcel. I thought this way when I was bluepilled as fuck but I'd never say it out load.

Last edited:
Your point? being a criminal is a better way to earn. Then go be a criminal and not work for the cucked goverment.
Yeah no shit doing illegal stuff is more profitable. You talk big but I bet you at worst do petty theft lmao.

You dont understand being a criminal or a thief in law does not mean you have to do something big to be one it means you dont follow the law and are not the slave of the goverment. You make money in anyway possible but without working, it can be selling drugs, theft, hacking, robberies and so on.
What do you do and what do you recommend me? Don't mention violent crimes cos I really can't do them.

It depends what you are good at, some people know how to hack, some know how to do a robbery or steal things, some know how to scam very well and so on. As long as you are not working and following the law you are a thief unless its some undercover shit and you are fooling the pigs.

It makes you stronger and smarter removes all your empathy since you fully start to understand the cucked society, its like matrix neo being the one who is blackpilled while all the others are bluepilled slaves. Sometimes its better to rob a cuck because that cuck will destroy your life one day just like how it happened with feminism because a cuck allowed it.

https://irp.fas.org/world/para/docs/rusorg3.htm Here you can read the thieves code
Scamming and social engineering sound very cool but idk how to begin. Hacking seems very risky and it appears to have a high flooring of skill.

meanwhile, holes are handed money for existing

Its impossible to get a entry job these days so you'll be underemployed if you do get a job

I‘m unemployable because of my autism
Based. Autism has one of the highest unemployment rate, upwards to 85% something

The stock market dropped another -500 points. Millionaires crying the blues. No half stepping for the poor and needy.