Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being under average height means that it is indeed over

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★★
It doesn't have to be 5ft2 or something like that. even being right at average or slightly below is a condition that almost anything can't compensate for. Insane amounts of looksmaxing will only gain a bit of respect but far away from getting laid. It's that simple, >5ft10/11 can work, <5ft9 is considered sub human. Now, of course that getting rich could compensate, but society does heightism and it's harder to get money when you're short(er). A lot of guys will talk how they "ascended" and start giving tips...then you ask them how tall they are... ohh 6 ft 3...ok...i'll pass

there are various "gates" to ascension, first is height, if you dont mee the requirements you won't pass the first gate

I hate being a manlet so much

Being ethnic means that it is indeed over.

It’s a death sentence.

Height is often deemed as the prerequisite condition for being of higher value in society. Through heightism you're more likely to experience oppression due to your feminine stature. I believe this to be the greatest error in human judgment, representing the fallibility of our thoughts.

6ft is the bare minimum needed to succeed.

Take more showers until you're 6'.
I hate how the society doesn't fucking acknowledge the fact that heightism is very real. Everyone acts like it doesn't exist and does nothing about it. Under average height guys are left to rot and struggle their whole life and society just turns a blind eye. Fucking crazy.
Oooooooooohhh but im 5 ft6 happily married with my wife and we have kids...... just shut up already

And in near future 7ft will be average male height in the west.

And in near future 7ft will be average male height in the west.
with guys under 6 ft failing to reproduce i can only imagine the same brother..

with guys under 6 ft failing to reproduce i can only imagine the same brother..
Man,new generation is fucking tall. I get height mogged brutally by 15 16yo kids.. and I'm not even manlet JFL its over

Man,new generation is fucking tall. I get height mogged brutally by 15 16yo kids.. and I'm not even manlet JFL its over
how tall are you?

At least you're average. I'm like 5'6 which is manlet. No face + manlet = OVER

I see 14 year old boys and girls taller than me. And I'm the king of manlets.

how tall are you?
I'm 1.80 cm which I think equals to around 6' in feet. neverthless,I'm still getting rejected by females and height mogged

I'm 1.80 cm which I think equals to around 6' in feet. neverthless,I'm still getting rejected by females and height mogged
its 180cm=5'11 yeah im like in 25% at 177cm too jfl at supposed avg height

its 180cm=5'11 yeah im like in 25% at 177cm too jfl at supposed avg height

We the same height bro. No way that's average. All foids call me short.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back