Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being unattractive doesnt just ruin you relationship success it ruins your quality of life

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Yeah i get it everyone here probably already found this out ages ago with the halo effect and everything but anyway i was just thinking about how much it gets to me and felt like saying something.

If you look not just unattractive, but beta your life is pretty much fucked unless youre intelligent.
Its not just the females it ruins your confidence as a person, job prospects noone takes you seriously guys feel the need to disrespect you or pick fights. You look awkward and unpresentable no matter how you dress amd you can be left dreaming about all these things you want to do in life that you will never be given the chance to have and when you complain about it people patronize you blame you and claim its all your fault like you couldnt survive in the race when your car wouldnt even start in the first place.

If youre unattractive everyone silently shuns you and then blames you whenever you express how bothered you are about it

I fucking hate how in life you are given a body you didnt choose and then are constantly judged on it as if you had

I know, I was attractive till 12, life was basically amazing in all aspects. Been unattractive since 13 and life has been basically hell in all aspects jfl.

It trickles into every aspect of life:feelsohgod:. Even religionmaxxing, I'm too scared(n lazy) to continue to attend lessons

once you are unattractive , no body wan't you around even the UNATTRACTIVE people

once you are unattractive , no body wan't you around even the UNATTRACTIVE people
It's why we have to communicate with each other behind screens.

Read the intel wiki autism shows a lot of shit about ugliness and education police brutality etc

It's why we have to communicate with each other behind screens.
The average unattractive people except the high IQ , phenomenal, genius and mystics , have no use just to be working drone , coping all day.

I know, I was attractive till 12, life was basically amazing in all aspects. Been unattractive since 13 and life has been basically hell in all aspects jfl.
Lol you became unattractive in 1 year?

We are destined to rope.

Being an unattractive ethnic is a curse. It is a living hell.

Ruins everything

Same with height tbh

Brutal puberty pill