Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly yet your parents are good looking

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
I accepted the fact i'm ugly long time ago but it's sad when you are ugly while your parents are good looking yet you see good looking people with ugly parents

Recombination my nibba. It can be a bitch. Then again I doubt you are even ugly like most of this forum. What exactly are you physical flaws?

Recombination my nibba. It can be a bitch. Then again I doubt you are even ugly like most of this forum. What exactly are you physical flaws?
Being a septembercel.

first of all i'm not european i'm north african so it's a disadvantage itself mainly persons here are a mix of berber south european and middle eastern it's either a hit or a miss you find extremely hot ones and extremely ugly ones no inbetween i have an assymetrical face long and thin face pig nose some acné scars also dark eyes and hair also my chin is below average if i decribe each feature alone it won't seem that bad but overall they don't match together

I wouldn't know, my parents are ugly and had ugly offspring everytime. It's over.