Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being ugly + Studying physics , am I fucking doomed?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Everyone think I'm going to be a doctor or engineer but I'm too aspie to study medicine so I choose to major in physics.
Everyday I have to listen to boring ass aging professors blah blah blah about how perfect General Relativity is.
The entire class is basically a sausagefest. The top guy indeed an incel and I'm 100% sure he won't have any GF.
No one understand your work. No one even care if you publish your quantum physics papers on Physical Review or Nature.
Job market is a joke compared to equally intellectually demanding fields like medicine ,Engineering or Law.
Hard to find a position , Extremely hard to get tenured and live a secured life.

Being ugly and no one understand what you say , It is like adding a salt into wounds.

You are doomed either way tbh, since you are an incel :feelsrope:
And physics sounds incel friendly tbh, at least you won't be surrounded by chads

I studied physics, in 1980.
I took four courses in advanced physics.
I remember it, like it was yesterday.
No way that was 40 years ago.
If I was given an exam, I could still pass it easily.
I would give anything to be 17 again.

jfl at studying physcis if u are not 130+ IQ

You are doomed either way tbh, since you are an incel :feelsrope:
And physics sounds incel friendly tbh, at least you won't be surrounded by chads

Anyone who say Engineering is full of incels are fucking lairs.
That is your problem, don't overcomplicate it buddy boyo. Its over

I mean I wonder if I study more lucrative and outgoing field I will have better chance.
Betabuxxing is my only hope.

You could easily go into engineering though with a physics background, and it’s a lot more practical.
I studied physics, in 1980.
I took four courses in advanced physics.
I remember it, like it was yesterday.
No way that was 40 years ago.
If I was given an exam, I could still pass it easily.
I would give anything to be 17 again.
I’m 17, what would you do differently at my age?

Everyone think I'm going to be a doctor or engineer but I'm too aspie to study medicine so I choose to major in physics.
Everyday I have to listen to boring ass aging professors blah blah blah about how perfect General Relativity is.
The entire class is basically a sausagefest. The top guy indeed an incel and I'm 100% sure he won't have any GF.
No one understand your work. No one even care if you publish your quantum physics papers on Physical Review or Nature.
Job market is a joke compared to equally intellectually demanding fields like medicine ,Engineering or Law.
Hard to find a position , Extremely hard to get tenured and live a secured life.

Being ugly and no one understand what you say , It is like adding a salt into wounds.
JFL you inferior physicist fucks should have chose engineering. No one cares that you know Bio-Savart’s law, build something you dumbasses

JFL you inferior physicist fucks should have chose engineering. No one cares that you know Bio-Savart’s law, build something you dumbasses
Incel Civil War : Physicists vs Engineers

If you can't get a single to match AND message you first on Tinder, you're doomed, PERIOD.

Anyone who say Engineering is full of incels are fucking liars
Depends what type. In my school Chem.Eng. Is full of foids but Electronics is incelNation

I'm going to run popular science niche game and score some nerdy chicks.

This depends on your estimated IQ. It better be at least 120 (top 10%) or you are indeed screwed, since you won't graduate. As for getting women, you have no chance if you are ugly, that's just common sense. An intelligent physicist like you should be able to realize that.

How can someone this retarded be studying physics? Don't you jerk off to cuck shit, and why are you studying something you don't like?

Threw in a humble brag too. Legit the dumbest poster I have ever seen on this site so far.

How can someone this retarded be studying physics? Don't you jerk off to cuck shit, and why are you studying something you don't like?

Threw in a humble brag too. Legit the dumbest poster I have ever seen on this site so far.

This is a venting post not cuck humblebrag,dude

if you have to ask, the answer is yes

yep you doomed man

Doomed like society

can't say you're doomed but, man, shit ain't looking good

I studied physics too, because it's interesting and prestigious, but it's very hard to make a living out of it because it's very competitive.

Of course you could always aim at teaching, but who wants to do that ?

Physics should be mostly a hobby, IMHO. It's dishonest to let young men think they can make a career in it. Most just can't.