Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being ugly makes me dismotivated in every aspect of life

T

thallium0000

Veteran
It's easier said than done to say "just don't let it bother you". That seems to be the top piece of advice on the "I'm ugly" topic by bluepilled normies and it's demeaning and hardly motivational. Because it does bother me, all the time. And I can't just switch that off.
I don't open up to people, because I'm ugly and nobody cares about uglies.

And the thing is, it doesn't matter what the 'truth' is. Because I know what my truth is and it's my truth that's holding me back. I know I'm ugly yet nobody would tell me directly but it's insinuated as my parents know i cant get into a relationship bcas im too ugly they dont pressure me. They just pressure me to be a doctor to betabuxx. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. There's so much that I want to do, but I just don't have the confidence to do it bcas of my face.

I'm mentally ill because I have recession which could have been mitigated by fat pads but I didn't even get those.

Seeing people get into relationships marry and have families is the coffin in the nail. I want out of this world I didn't ask to be part of. I'm the biggest loser ever.