Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly is a physical disability as well as a mental disability

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
My recessed chin is my physical disability because people perceive me as a weak human being. I can't enjoy my life because of my face. This also gives me a mental disability. Ugly people are most likely to go ER because of their mentality and looks and society made them like this. Ugly people are unwanted by males and females. Normal and good lucking people also do not want to see ugly people to succeed. 
Government should pay us some kind of benefits for our ugliness because we literally can't enjoy this life because of HOW WE WERE BORN.

Being born an ugly male will initiate a chain of reactions that will DESTROY you both mentally and physically. Bullying, rejection->depression,anxiety, stress, low self esteem->bullyingn rejection->lack of sex->no testosterone production->face gets uglier->more rejections->get uglier. The cycle repeats and there is NO escape

incelman said:
Being born an ugly male will initiate a chain of reactions that will DESTROY you both mentally and physically. Bullying, rejection->depression,anxiety, stress, low self esteem->bullyingn rejection->lack of sex->no testosterone production->face gets uglier->more rejections->get uglier. The cycle repeats and there is NO escape

Sad reality SMH