Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ugly has dictated the entire course of my life

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Everybody hates you when you are ugly. Foids hate you, other males hate you, and many times the foids in your own family hate you. I am tired of being treated like I am less than dog shit. Foids obsess over dog shit: they wonder if their dog needs to be let out to shit, they want to make sure the shit is picked up, and they hold dog shit in their hands (with plastic protection of course) but they won't even allow us to hold their hands!

This couldn't be more true. People acknowledge it but they don't understand how far it goes. I lost 60 lbs a few years ago and the way everyone treated me before and after was day and night difference. Before, no one respected me or expected anything good from me. They couldn't even say my name without me detecting a hint of disgust or disapproval in their voices. Any time I interacted with a woman I could tell she was either creeped out or disgusted. After, people talked to me way more, liked me way more, and treated me like a normal human. I'll never let myself forget that people are like this.

This couldn't be more true. People acknowledge it but they don't understand how far it goes. I lost 60 lbs a few years ago and the way everyone treated me before and after was day and night difference. Before, no one respected me or expected anything good from me. They couldn't even say my name without me detecting a hint of disgust or disapproval in their voices. Any time I interacted with a woman I could tell she was either creeped out or disgusted. After, people talked to me way more, liked me way more, and treated me like a normal human. I'll never let myself forget that people are like this.
This. :blackpill:

Palm reading isn’t real, but face reading is. Your face is the trajectory of your life.