Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being ugly as a man (sub5) is so fucking brutal...

autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★★
And imagine if you add autism, like me

My brother has autism and is also ugly like me.

He was relentlessly abused too, so... He was basically born to suffer, while also being alone. He went through hell. I did too, but not even close to his...

Normies love to romanticize and memeafy Autism like it's this quirky thing, but have no fucking idea what actually being autistic is like... Specially ugly ones.

And imagine if you add autism, like me
Don't worry. One day, we will all be gigachads and look the same because we'll be genetically engineered and grown in artificial wombs.
Clones

He was relentlessly abused too, so... He was basically born to suffer, while also being alone. He went through hell. I did too, but not even close to his...

Normies love to romanticize and memeafy Autism like it's this quirky thing, but have no fucking idea what actually being autistic is like... Specially ugly ones.
Brutal! Is your brother functionally autistic or disabled?

I'm really fucking sick of normies self-diagnosing themselves to seem quirky. It's like diagnosing yourself with ptsd but never served a day in army infantry in your life.

Abuse is real. It's just that many people find pleasure in torturing mentally the vulnerable others makes you rethink beliefs about 'goodness' of humanity...

Abuse is real. It's just that many people find pleasure in torturing mentally the vulnerable others makes you rethink beliefs about 'goodness' of humanity...
Everyone is morally grey by default, until they show how evil/kind they are...