Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly and talking to a woman is an assault

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Women hate ugly men and they want us to die. They don't want us to look at them or talk to them

Yeah, I got cursed out just for commenting on a woman's instagram page. How dare I be ugly.

A DM slide from an ugly brocel will always turn into blocking...

Ugly men are the most oppressed in society. Everyone treats us like shit. We don't get any gifts or privileges; no matter how hard we work or how helpful we are. People have no sympathy for us. Even when we act with the most noble of intentions, normies and foids instinctively assume that we have ulterior motives. We're easy target for bullies. After all, no one will come to our aid. Even law enforcement use incels to boost their statistics and PR while knowing full well that we pose no tangible danger to the world in any meaningful capacity. The vast majority of crimes and violence is committed by normal people and often times even attractive ones. Foids use us to play the victim and indulge in the revenge fantasies for what Chads did you them. Yet, we did nothing to deserve that. If we dare speak about our miserable experience, we are ruthlessly censored. How are the ramblings of some lonely depressed man going to hurt someone? There is no winning as an ugly man. You can only cope and try to claim back the power exerted onto us through the acquisition of status and money.
1803244 1403 2000 557634  01

I made some foid extremely and visibly uncomfortable just by standing behind her waiting in line at the store.

Just you being close to them is a threat, just incase you try to somehow deposit your subhuman sperm into their roastie pussies