Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being too nice is a death sentence

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I was too nice and people took advantage of me. Im done being nice. It literally gets you nowhere in life but attract bullies. Normies take kindness for weakness. You are inherently given more respect when you are hostile to people. Life sucks and people are animals and must be treated as such in order to not be walked all over and for them to destroy you.

You just have to realize the fact is that you're the problem, after you realize it women will come!

Being shy is the same sentence

Tbh in my experience lots of people care about *looking* nice in certain situations. But are actually hypocritical about it. My advice is to be ruthlessly cynical about everyone and everything.

Yea being generous gets you nowhere especially if you EXPECT normies to notice your generousity. When you're willing to give, people start to up their expectation of you and will demand more and more, they never feel satisfied. It's better to only care about yourself, never go out of your own way just to help normies if you think you gonna regret it.

But I don't recommend acting hostile either, thugmaxxing is a meme that autists without any common sense spread around. Just try to be polite but be internally selfish, normies only care about appearances after all. Don't make yourself available to their needs, don't offer help and if they ask for your help, lie and make excuses.

Yea being generous gets you nowhere especially if you EXPECT normies to notice your generousity. When you're willing to give, people start to up their expectation of you and will demand more and more, they never feel satisfied. It's better to only care about yourself, never go out of your own way just to help normies if you think you gonna regret it.

But I don't recommend acting hostile either, thugmaxxing is a meme that autists without any common sense spread around. Just try to be polite but be internally selfish, normies only care about appearances after all. Don't make yourself available to their needs, don't offer help and if they ask for your help, lie and make excuses.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Being a nice guy will give you no results other than people using you for favors or as a shoulder to cry on

I was too nice and people took advantage of me. Im done being nice. It literally gets you nowhere in life but attract bullies. Normies take kindness for weakness. You are inherently given more respect when you are hostile to people. Life sucks and people are animals and must be treated as such in order to not be walked all over and for them to destroy you.
I notice you have to be charming, controlling, and manipulative to even try to get a friend or someone to love you if you play it right. I hate the human race with the same passion that I love cats and dogs, most people either don't care about you or hate you but guess what fuck every one

Oy vey

I notice you have to be charming, controlling, and manipulative to even try to get a friend or someone to love you if you play it right. I hate the human race with the same passion that I love cats and dogs, most people either don't care about you or hate you but guess what fuck every one
Dog Fun GIF by TikTok France

only be nice to fellow incels like us

Chad can be nice.
yeah to your face but behind your back they’ll shit on you and there friends will ask the chad why he bothers hanging with a loser freak like us

It's the only option for subhumans, actually nevER mind

Humans are Animals after all . Your Default should be " Whats in it for me " . Will this Safe Time ? / Will this get me something ?

If not dont bother Being Kind or to Generous .

Being is a death sentence

Ogremaxxing might give you the desired result. It may seem similar to what you suggested but it's way different because ogremaxxing is for avoiding conflicts, not causing them.
For ogre maxxing you need to be 6'2ft minimum and have a low trust face

Yep. 48 laws of power. The whole book is about all of the different ways of getting what you want, and the overarching theme is ... manipulation.
Manipulate emotionally, manipulate through deception, manipulate by force, manipulate through cunning, or bravery, or whatever method you must use. And being nice is only a teaser to get them hooked into deeper manipulation tactics.

There's 48 flavors of how to do it, but you have to manipulate people to get something out of them.

You will never change. You will forever be a nice cuck because it is in your genetics and upbringing